- Series: The Public Solutions Handbook Series
- Paperback: 142 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 9, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0765637391
- ISBN-13: 978-0765637390
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,660,650 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Managing the Next Generation of Public Workers: A Public Solutions Handbook (The Public Solutions Handbook Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Madinah F. Hamidullah is Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the School of Public Affairs and Administration at Rutgers University-Newark, USA. Her current research interests include diversity, generational differences, and public service motivation. She teaches courses in Public Management, Leadership, Human Resource Management and Service Learning. She received her PhD in Public Administration and Policy from the University of Georgia, USA.