- Series: Pocket Mentor
- Paperback: 94 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press; 1 edition (April 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 142210186X
- ISBN-13: 978-1422101865
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.3 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #657,012 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Managing Time: Expert Solutions to Everyday Challenges (Pocket Mentor) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
The Pocket Mentor Series offers immediate solutions to common challenges managers face on the job every day. Each book in the series is packed with handy tools, self-tests, and real life examples to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills.
Top customer reviews
1) There are still only 24 hours in a day!
2) Decide when you "want" to leave work at the end of the day, and plan your day backwards.
Although written specifically for management, many of the suggestions apply to all people in the information age,