Manatee Loose Leaf Tea Infuser Gift Set of 2 Strainers for Herbal Weight Loss Tea and Mulling Spices Made from Grey and Pink Food-Grade Silicone
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADORABLE NOVELTY INFUSERS fit any size cup. Sure to be conversation starters for home or office. Stylishly packaged for housewarming and wedding gifts, or just to surprise your favorite tea lover
- EASY TO USE by popping off the tails, filling with loose tea, and hanging on a cup rim to steep. Designed to prevent leaf bits from escaping. Heat-resistant for easy removal without scalding fingers
- NON-TOXIC food grade silicone will not alter your tea with aftertaste or unpleasant odor, and no harmful BPA is present to leach into beverages during steeping. Microwave oven safe
- DISHWASHER-SAFE in the utensil basket or top rack for easy cleaning. Non-corrosive silicone will not rust or discolor the way metal infuser balls do.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE insures your satisfaction. If your Manatee infusers do not perform to your expectations, we will cheerfully replace them or issue you a full refund of your purchase price. Now comes with free eBook on Health benefits of teas.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy a delicious spot of tea with cute Manatee's
This playful manatee couple knows that a steaming cup of tea is ideal for soothing a sore throat or binge-watching your favorite TV show. Simply fill one with your family loose leaf, hang it on the rim of ANY size mug or cup, and prepare yourself for the most perfectly-steeped Matcha, Oolong or Pumpkin Spice Chai. The fine infuser holes prevent loose bits from escaping so all you will taste is a relaxing, detoxifying cup of tea.
So easy to use and maintain
To fill your Manatee Loose Leaf Tea Infusers, pop off the tail and add loose-leaf tea. It’s that easy! Made from FDA-approved food-grade silicone, these adorable sea cows are great companions for your afternoon tea. They will never create an unpleasant aftertaste or release dangerous toxins, even when used in the microwave oven. They are heat-resistant so you can pluck them from your cup without burning your fingers, and put them into the utensil basket of your dishwasher for fast, efficient clean-up. They will always emerge looking brand-new because their silicone design is stain-resistant and non-corrosive. Throw out those mesh infuser balls that rust, because Manatee's are dropping by!
Share your good fortune
Each order of our Manatee Loose Leaf Tea Infusers includes 2 manatees – one pink and one blue-grey – so that you and a friend can reminisce together over a favorite brew. Attractively gift-boxed (choose gift-box in options), they would be honored to be bestowed upon a friend or loved one for a wedding, birthday, Christmas or other special occasion. You can count on them anytime, because they come with a Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee.
Add this Manatee Loose Leaf Tea Infuser Set to your cart today
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Depending on the size of your tea, you will get little bits that go through the holes, but that's to be expected with about 99% of tea infusers. It doesn't bother me and I don't notice it when I'm drinking.
I have used a steeper shaped like a tea pot from a tea place , (no names ; ) )
and these little guys are much handier!