Mandala Crafts 18 20 22 24 26 28 Gauge Thick Solid Copper Wire for Beading Wrapping Jewelry Making (26 Gauge 50M, Silver)
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PURE COPPER- Bare copper color spool is uncoated; Other colored options are plated; Tarnishing resistant; Sturdy;
- MALLEABLE / FLEXIBLE / PLIABLE - Easy to shape or bend;
- EXTRA LONG PACKING- Consistent color and thickness; Extremely low price;
- VERSATILE- Beading, wrapping, weaving, sculpturing, crafting, or jewelry making; Bare copper one fits for industrial use;
- WARRANTY- 30 days not questions asked; Mandala Crafts, a USPTO registered brand, is the only distributor;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This spool of copper wire has a beautiful shiny sheen. The glossy metallic finish on the surface resists tarnishing, peeling, or chipping during coiling, twisting, or spiral making. It is extremely easy to work with by hand or with tools such as straightening pliers and very easy to cut with pliers, scissors, or flush cutters. The following features set our copper wires apart.
* Bare copper color wire patinas nicely; Resistant to damage from pliers; Can even be used for physics demos or electronic projects;
* Tarnish free, even when heated; Bright and vibrant color; No blemish or discoloration;
*Hard to find gauge selections; Hardness ranges from half hard to dead soft; The higher the gauge, the more pliability and softness;
*Convenient and tidy packaging; Bending and denting free;
* Extremely long packaging; Several times longer than the industry standard while the price is a fraction of it;
As a general purpose or hobby wire for artistic projects, this wire is useful for a multitude of DIY projects. For jewelers, this wire is great for beading or making jewelry and components such as jump rings, ear wires, ear cuffs, twisted pendants, eye clasps, bails, French earring hooks and hoops, bracelets, and link-chains. For stone, crystal, or gemstone wrapping, this might be best wire to get a detailed look and pattern. It is also a good alternative metal to real silver, for beginners to tackle.
For crafters, this durable and light-weight wire can be easily hammered, bent, or wrapped, while keeping its luster and form. The moldable wire is easy to manipulate but stiff enough to hold its shape. It can be used to make or decorate wreaths, hangers, picture frames, 3D sculptures, napkin rings, letters, mesh, ornaments, and stained glass.
About Mandala Crafts
Located in Austin, TX, Mandala crafts has been making quality craft products since 2001.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Not suggested for real jewelry. Not a time to settle.