Manduka PROLite Yoga and Pilates Mat
|Price:||$59.50 - $96.00|
- Guaranteed to last a lifetime, the Manduka PROlite will never peel, flake, or fade, it only improves over time
- Unmatched density and cushion helps protect joints and provides a stable practice surface
- Closed cell surface prevents sweat and dirt from absorbing into the mat—closed cell yoga mats are easy to clean and good for any heated yoga class
- Nontoxic, 100% latex free, and has an emissions-free manufacturing process
- Proprietary dot patterned bottom prevents sliding
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For more than 20 years, Manduka has built a reputation as the world's most respected yoga brand. Known for its legendary PRO Mat, Manduka creates high performance yoga mats, yoga towels, bags, props, and men's and women's fitness apparel.
Designed by yogis and trusted by teachers worldwide, carefully selected and sustainable materials are paired with thoughtful design to create innovative products that allow a community of 4,000+ yoga studios, 700+ yoga ambassadors and over 2 million customers across the globe to deepen their practice.
The PROlite is a mid-sized mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice, and it’s backed by our promise that it won’t peel, flake or fade for life.
- Lightweight + portable
- Will never peel, flake or fade
- Ultra-dense cushioning
- Performance grip finish improves over time
- Closed-cell surface
- OEKO-TEX certified
- Nontoxic + 100% latex free
Lightweight + portable
The high performance of our PRO - in lightweight form.
Like your favorite pair of jeans, the PRO is designed to be worn in, never wearing out. Its grip will only improve with use.
For unparalleled joint protection, stability and versatility on many surfaces.
Constructed to prevent sweat, dirt and bacteria from absorbing into the mat’s surface and core, making cleaning a breeze.
|Price||$110 - $135||$82 - $98||$54 - $98||$42||$48||$58|
|Size||71"L x 26"W - 85"L x 26"W||71"L x 24"W - 79"L x 24"W||68"L x 24"W - 79"L x 26"W||68L x 24"W||68"L x 24"W||71"L x 24"W|
|Cushion||6.35mm||4.76mm||3 - 5mm||1.5mm||5mm||5mm|
|Weight||7.5 - 9.5lbs||4 - 4.6lbs||4 - 8lbs||2.2lbs||2.6lbs||3.7lbs|
|Benefits||Unparalleled density + performance dry grip. Best for comfort, joint protection + cushioning.||Lightweight with great density + dry grip to streamline your practice.||Natural rubber grip that performs. Sustainable + durable.||Travel-ready, natural rubber grip, sustainable and durable.||The perfect introductory yoga mat for beginners.||Made for athletes that cross the boundary between yoga and training.|
- High-density cushion, joint protection, and unmatched support.
- Guaranteed to never wear out from yoga practice.
- Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will never peel, flake or fade.
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex free.
- Standard: 4 lbs; 71" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
- Long: 4.5 lbs; 79" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update...I have been switching between my two manduka mats since April 2017 and I love them although I use a towel to cover them.