Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on April 7, 2017
I was wary to order this blanket because of some reviewers complaining about the smell but went ahead when I noticed that some made a point of saying that there was no smell at all and I am SO glad that I took a chance! This is a perfect yoga blanket! No smell at all and I have already ordered a second one that arrived today and it too has no oder. Perfect weight and density, I LOVE these blankets!Manduka Recycled Wool Blanket, Shadow
on May 27, 2014
I have been winter camping with this blanket a few times. Once in snowy, windy below 0 degree weather... This blanket inside of my (SOL Emergency Bivy) on a Thermarest ridge-rest provided plenty of warmth comparable to maybe a 30 degree sleeping bag in my tent not counting the clothing I had on. Sleeping with this blanket alone indoors, even gets too hot at times! From personal experience, having this beats a thin space blanket alone, it's breathable so that it can be pulled over your face and retains heat better. It is the only blanket I bring camping!
on December 15, 2015
This yoga blanket by Manduka is great. It took a little getting used to because I was used to the mexican blankets at the local studio but I love the thickness of this blanket. It is really big when totally opened up. I love how cozy it is for savasana. And when folded up it makes a great support for meditation. Highly recommend.
on January 7, 2015
Sorry, blanket has a terrible industrial smell and I've not been able to get rid of it. Recently ordered a Manduka mat and carrying bag and those are awesome. Don't know what to do about the blanket. I've washed it twice ... left it outside overnight ... tried spraying with those organic enzyme sprays. Nothing seems to help. Embarrassed to donate it in this condition. So what do I do?
on May 23, 2017
Superior quality blanket. Good enough for sleep
on May 29, 2014
Great color, so soft and warm. Our daughter is moving to Europe and so I wanted to get her a light weight blanket to take with her since I'm not sure what bedding options she will have in her new home. This blanket is great. I do recommend that you wash it a few times by itself as a lot of wool sloughs off during the wash and you don't want that on other clothing items. It is a wool blanket so that is to be expected.
on December 5, 2016
I'm a Manduka fan and bought this for yoga. Thinner than expected and hard to fold neatly. Very large. I'll just buy a standard, Mexican wool blanket next time.
on July 20, 2017
Wonderful - love Manduka products, and this was no exception!
on February 26, 2017
This blanket is shedding and pilling after only a few months of use. I wish I had not over-paid for this "recycled wool blanket." The others were less expensive and are probably more durable and comfortable. Is it too late to return it?
on March 22, 2014
I bought two blankets on the same day from two different vendors. The other one (see my reviews) smells even after washing it. This blanket did cost twice as much, but I think it is worth spending the extra money to get a blanket with no chemical smell.

Warm, soft, nice color (Acai).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.