Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Manduka eko SuperLite Travel Yoga and Pilates Mat
|Price:||$33.60 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$6.40 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural Tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-ado dyes
- 99% latex free; safe to Use for most people with latex sensitivities
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FEATURES of the Manduka eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat Exceptional for traveling ? folds to fit in any travel bag or purse Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
Top Customer Reviews
- It's thin. Super thin. Which makes it really great for travel as you can fold it into a backpack, but if you have touchy knees, it might be best to avoid this or invest in a cushy yoga towel.
- The smell is not THAT bad. People have commented saying this thing REEKS of rubber and while it's true that it IS made of 100% rubber and DOES have a particular odor...it's by no means overpowering. That being said, I think every mat is probably different and some might be more pungent than others. If you're averse to the smell of rubber au natural (I like it) then don't buy this mat.
- It's sticky...until you sweat. A travel mat can't be everything, right? This mat does a great job of maintaining stick for about the first half of my hot vinyasa flow practice, and then I usually throw down a yoga towel to keep my downward-facing dog steady. Easy peasy.
- It stays in place on a bamboo floor throughout the aforementioned yoga class. Fo rizzle.
- The price...if you have Amazon Prime. Shipping on the Manduka website was an additional $20. I admit to living in a small town in Maine, so this is mostly understandable...but Prime saved me that $20.
There is some weight to the mat, I was surprised how heavy it was considering the thickness. While it is convenient to put into your bag as it is foldable, it would not save you any muscle power lugging it around.
This is a sticky mat, and in a good way.
I have another yoga mat which works fine with a Yogitoes Skidless Towel on top to prevent slipping. I got this because of reviews that it is sticky enough so that you won't slip.
I used this yesterday to do some sun salutations.
I am somewhat disappointed because I STILL NEED A TOWEL over it, otherwise my hands will slip (once I had worked out a sweat). The good news is that ANY TOWEL WILL DO. I typically use the Yogitoes Skidless Towel on top of yoga studio mats (or my other yoga mats) to prevent slipping--for this a normal towel worked. That is still a plus, in my opinion.
Would have given 3 1/2 stars if I could due to (1) color variation, (2) weight, (3) doesn't eliminate using a towel. #3 was quite critical because that is the reason why I got this in the first place.
- This mat has pretty good stickiness, but depending on the practice I do find myself wiping my hands once or twice during downward dog
- It does bunch a little, but not excessively (I have to do a little straightening after an Ashtanga jump-though, but that's mostly because I'm awful at them and catch my feet on the mat)
I see people have mentioned the smell but I actually kind of like it! I let it air outside for a whole day when I first got it, and now honestly all I smell is just a very faint whiff of what I can only describe as a "light cinnamon-y" smell when I'm in chaturanga, but every nose is different so YMMV. I do spray it down with Aurorae mat wash after every practice so that may have helped too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this for my yoga teacher training, and I love it. The red color is bright and fun, and the mat is plenty sticky for me. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by bailarina94
Awesome. Grip is amazing and I can take it anywhere. I like that it folds so I don't have to carry around a tube always.Published 12 days ago by kayleigh anderson
Love this travel mat! Very thin, but also durable material. Can easily fold and pack into suitcase or duffel bag for trips. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
It smelled very terrible . I would have returned it if it was not what my mom wanted me to get her.Published 1 month ago by Maral Tabrizi
Love this little mat. Good for traveling, no slipping. A bit stinky, but that goes awayPublished 1 month ago by Kelley
I really wanted to be excited about this Mat after having a friend recommend it so highly. This is one of the thinnest travel mats on the market, maybe even the thinnest. Read morePublished 1 month ago by kendall