Consider these available items
Yogitoes Yoga Mat Towel - Non Slip, Sweat Wicking with Patented Skidless Technology, Highly Absorbent
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||68 x 24 inches|
|Item Thickness||0.1 Inches|
|Item Weight||1.19 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
- 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
- Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
- 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
- All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
- Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
- Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The quality and performance of Manduka mats and yoga accessories are still unmatched in the marketplace. They are still crafted using simple, enduring, natural, and whenever possible, Renewable materials and a fine attention to detail. Manduka is a company built by and for yoga teachers and their students. We are still evolving, still introducing new products, and still celebrating the spirit and wisdom of yoga teachers and their students. From the road less traveled, something Great and meaningful has arrived.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the other day i skid even the towel was damp...i don't know if i need to wash it again.
i ended up getting a new mat...very frustrating
The towel is very soft and big enough to cover my mat. I also love the dot in the middle/top of the mat. When I press down to the ground in the vinyasa flow, I dropped down straight toward the dot.
Love the yellow color, too! Haven't washed it yet, but I don't care about washing it separately the first couple of times. We have a clothesline, so I'll probably dry it outside.