- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8 from arch
- OUTSOLE MATERIALS---Waterproof mesh upper and Hydroshield Membrane waterproof. 200 Grams Thinsulate Insulation for -30℃.
- ANTI-SKID PERFORMANCE---Rubber toe cap protection and rubber outsole for optimal trail grip. and the technology can protect your feet. You will find it that a very aggressive sole to grab the rocks and give good traction.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY---Integrated inserted EVA midsole,waterproof hiking boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning.
- HANDY FEATURES---Molded TPU ankle support with snowshoe strap ridge. The hiking boots combine durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and stylish.
- OCCASION---hiking, walking, travelling, fishing, trekking, urban leisure, family outings and camping outdoor sports. ☞ The 60-80 code It may be a bit small than normal size, recommend ordering a full size up from your normal size. The 85-110 code is the normal code number, you can buy it according to your normal size.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to our Manfen Storefront
Material: Rubber sole
Color: Black, Gray, Camouflage,Gray/Sky Blue
1.About the Size, M stands for the Medium width, This item have warm function, it is may be tight than normally size, we suggest that you buy a large size. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
2.If the shoes do not meet your expectation or you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help you, until problem completely solved!
1.This Thermator Women's causal hiking boots provide special designed to protect your feet, with expert protect for the female hiking enthusiast. while remaining lightweight and stylish.
2.Waterproof/Breathable: HydroGuard seam-sealed internal membrane durable & breathable & wear-resistant keeps your feet dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
3.Ankle-high with padded collar: These boots feature a lighter weight construction that provide toecap and heel protection, for comfort, protection & support around the ankle.
4.Skid-proof Performance: The EVA cupsole has an integrated composite shank to give you support when the going gets tough.for stability, cushioning & shock absorption.
5.Anti-fatigue Insole: breathable & reduces odor. feet stay dry during walks through mud and snow, even the terrain is hilly and uneven, you will feel comfortable for a full day.
6.Suitable for Hiking, Walking, Travelling, Fishing, Trekking, Backpacking, Urban Leisure, Family Outings and Camping Outdoor Sports.
1 x Pair Hiking Boot
- Department : Womens
- Package Dimensions : 10.6 x 10 x 3.4 inches
- ASIN : B01DP6ZZEQ
- Item model number : H000009-060
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : April 2, 2016
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After looking around at several sporting websites and seeing that all the hiking boots were well over $100 I decided to look on Amazon and because of the reviews decided to try these boots.
I am between a 5 1/2 and the six so I started with a 6 1/2 which were definitely too small. I exhanged them for a size 7 and the first time I put them on I thought I was having a past life memory of the mafia fitting me with cement shoes. Omg, they felt so hard and heavy!
I was thinking I would need to return them and go ahead and splurge on and expensive pair but decided to wait until I went to the REI garage sale that my friend told me about (if you are not familiar with that it might be worth looking up).
The day of the garage sale I brought my boots to the store because I heard they had a rock wall you could climb on to see how your shoes fit. It's more of a hump than a wall but it was very helpful and a couple people at the store commented on what great boots I had.
For some reason, they felt more comfortable so I decided just to keep them. I got a pair of silk socks to wear underneath my hiking socks because my friend said that was supposed to help prevent blisters.
I did not wear them for more than a few minutes prior to going on my hikes in Argentina, one was on a glacier where I had to wear crampons and the other was a rocky trail.
These boots were amazing! I wore them for the entire day, both hiking and afterwards when we went into town to get a bite to eat. Not only did I not get blisters but I felt very safe and secure on both hikes. Obviously, the glacier was damp and there were times when we walked through puddles. My feet were not submerged underwater per se but they definitely got wet. Well, I should say my shoes got wet and my feet stayed dry ;).
The other hike had some precarious rocks and dirt and I felt like I had a secure grip on the ground as well as having my ankles protected from anything that made me a little wobbly.
As far as hiking boots go (I'm more of a Louboutin girl) I would consider these to be attractive.
I am amazed they are so inexpensive and would absolutely recommend them to anyone. The souls were still a little hard so it might be worth taking them to a shoemaker to have some sort of cushion/gel insole put in but, despite that, I still found them to be very comfortable.
A great investment that saved enough space in my budget for a fantastic dinner ;)
Women's Mid-Rise Waterproof Insulated Hiking Boot us 8