Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $24.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Manfrotto 190 Aluminium 4 Section Tripod with Horizontal Column
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||2.05 Kilograms|
|Weight Limit||7 Kilograms|
|Maximum Height||160 Centimeters|
|Minimum Height||80 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Aluminum/4 Tier/26mm Leg Diameter
- Total extension height: 63.0 inches (160 cm) / extension height: 53.1 inches (135 cm) / storage height: 19.3 inches (49 cm) / minimum height:
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.1 kg) / Maximum load capacity: 15.4 lbs
Compare with similar items
| || |
Manfrotto Video Head with Flat Base and Fixed Lever, Video Head for Compact Video Cameras and DSLR Cameras, for Filming, Videography, Content Creation, Vlogging, Live Streaming
Benro Rhino Series FRHN34C Carbon Fibre Tripod and VX30 4 Sections Head
Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 Aluminum 4-Section Tripod ,Black
Manfrotto Befree Advanced Tripod with Lever Closure, Travel Tripod Kit with Ball Head, Portable and Compact, Aluminium Tripod for DSLR Reflex and Mirrorless Cameras, Camera Accessories
Peak Design Travel Tripod (5 Section Aluminum Camera Tripod)
|Sold By||Amazon Japan||Amazon.com||Green Mountain Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Peak Design|
|Brand Name||マンフロット(Manfrotto)||Manfrotto||Benro||Manfrotto||Manfrotto||Peak Design|
|Color||xx2||Black||black||Black||Lever Lock - Black||Black|
|Item Weight||4.52 lbs||3.75 lbs||6.00 lbs||4.60 lbs||3.51 lbs||3.44 lbs|
|Maximum Height||160 cm||—||174.5 cm||160 cm||59.45 inches||152.40 cm|
|Minimum Height||80 millimeters||—||—||8 cm||15.75 inches||14.00 cm|
|Weight Capacity Maximum||7 kg||8.80 lbs||20 kg||15.40 lbs||8.80 lbs||9.10 kg|
What's in the box
The latest model in the popular 190 series with improved portability, practicality, and load capacity. New lever design for stable and speedy setup. Features a "quick power lock lever" design that can be extended in one hand. The new center pole is not only great for storage, but also allows you to move it in a horizontal position with a single finger. Easy Link Attachment from the professional equipment line. You can attach accessories such as LED lights and reflectors.
Top reviews from other countries
After much deliberating and watching countless YT videos on each product, I took the plunge and bought this. The main advantage was the ability to turn the column horizontal. The way it slides up and across is pure engineering genius, its also easy to set up and is ideal for doing low level or macro work.
The top of the column has a rotating spirit level to ensure your tripod is on an absolutely flat level surface before shooting. The clips on the tripod legs are easily lockable/unliockable. Making setting it up simple and quick. The 190 tripod is available in Aluminium or carbon fibre variants, mine is the aluminium version. I bought this over the CF version purely down to price. Its clearly heavier than the CF version but I can only guess that this is a good thing and will give it a good wind resistance when out and about.
Two of the legs feature a hard rubber sleeve to let you carry it in some comfort during any cold spells. Making your hand less likely to freeze against bare metal.
The black and red colour scheme really compliment each other on this tripod too. In the hand it feels heavy but thats to be expected, it isn't a travel tripod and it doesn't pretend to be. Like my ballhead review, This tripod will last me many many years and probably all weather conditions the weather can throw at it..
Again it wasn't cheap but this will last me many years. The only negative I can find is that a tripod bag wasn't included, or at least a shoulder strap to carry it. These can be bought separately but I feel that this is something that should come with the tripod, especially with the price it's selling at.