Manfrotto MB BP-D1 DJI Professional Video Equipment Cases Drone Backpack (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plenty of space for all of your gear
- Designed to fit many different configurations of DJI Phantom
- Different carrying options
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Top compartment safeguards your DSLR and attached lens, whilst the ultra-protective pouch closely fits around your drone and kit, keeping the contents safe.
Side compartment safely carries iPad and 17 inch laptop, batteries are securely stored in their dedicated space, roomy pouch for batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, etc.
Secure your quadcopter with mounted propellers from the outside of the pack whilst the external tripod hook secures your Manfrotto tripod to the outside of the pack.
Dual carrying solution
D1 Drone Backpack provides remarkable protection for your quadcopter when you are braving the elements.
|Manfrotto D1 Backpack for DJI Phantom|
|Weight||4.18 lbs / 1900 g|
|Types of Gear||Drone, DSLR|
|Number of Lenses||1|
|Storage for personal items||No|
|Material||Nylon, RipStop, Synthetic Fabric|
|External Height||22" / 56 cm|
|External Length||13.4" / 34 cm|
|External Width||9" / 23 cm|
|Compatible Drones||Every DJI Phantom series including the Phantom 4|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 9 x 13.4 inches|
|Item Weight||4.19 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 13.4 x 22 in||10 x 14 x 20 in||11.9 x 10 x 18.1 in||15 x 10.04 x 21.93 in|
The DJI Drone Backpack accommodates a DJI Phantom drone as well as a DSLR and lens plus a tripod. Perfect for on the go, this bag allows for multiple ways to carry the drone. Users can choose to place the drone in the backpack for extra protection, or can strap the drone on the outside of the bag to move quickly to another location. The Manfrotto drone bag has all of the space you need to carry a drone, drone accessories, the controller, a full sized DSLR with lens, camera accessories and more. This bag will hold the following DJI drones: DJI Phantom 1 DJI Phantom FC40 DJI Phantom 2 DJI Phantom 2 Vision DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ DJI Phantom 3 Standard DJI Phantom 3 Advanced DJI Phantom 3 Professional Technical specifications: External Dimensions: 22" x 13.4" x 9" Internal Dimensions: 21.2" x 11.8" x 6.3
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This backpack was made for the Phantom 3 and previous models, but i'm using it for the Phantom 4. There are specific compartments that were made for the battery on the phantom 3, and it does not fit the phantom 4, but it's ok. I put the batteries in the side compartments, and used the battery slots for my GoPro's instead. (See Image)
When I first went to purchase this backpack, someone had left a review saying the Phantom 4 drone body does not fit inside of the back pack, and they are incorrect. You can adjust all the compartments and pouches that are inside of this backpack. There are 3 removable zipper pouches, and 1 'shelf' type compartment that holds the remote. They are all adjustable. (see image)
There are two side zipper pockets, one on each side. I use one for the set of blades im currently using, and then a spare set just incase I break one. (see image)
There is a small opening on the front flap, that makes it easy to drop the drone in and remove it on the go, so you dont have to completely put it away. I typically use this when i've set it all up, and then moving to another spot to shoot some photos. You drop the drone in, and it has three clips to hold in inside of the bag. (see photos)
There is a side opening for a laptop and an Ipad, which I use all the time.. I also put the DJI ipad shade inside of the side pouch with it. It fits no problem. My Ipad doesn't have a case on it, but it could fit if you had a case. My Laptop does have a case, and it fits to problem. I have a 13" MacBook, I would easily see this thing holding a 17" laptop.
The only thing I don't like on this bag, are the waist straps, they are big and clunky and I never use them.. I've been debating if I should cut them off. We'll see.
I highly recommend this bag. Get yourself one.
I mainly use this for hiking into remote areas, and it's far more comfortable than other backpacks I've tried in the past. It seems well made, and likely to hold up for years to come.
I was a bit concerned because some reviews said that it did not work with the Phantom 4, so I ended up calling Manfrotto directly to ask.
They have updated information spicifly about how this backpack will work with the P4, so I went ahead and bought it. I just got it today, I'm VERY happy with it. I agree that the batteries do not fit in the battery pouches on the flap part, but that's what they also said on the phone. It's not a big deal at all, just put the batteries in the red pouches around the P4, which can store up to 6 battieries. The quad fits perfectly fine upside down. There's a lot of room within the pack and even a great amount of space for a laptop, tablet and/or sun shade. It's light, stylish and comfortable to wear.
I would highly recommend it for anyone one inclduing P4 owners. One thing that I would suggest to buy is silicon motor covers. They would protect the backpack for long time use of not tearing. They're only about $5-$7 on Amazon.
- I love the removable pouches; even the large pouch designed for the remote is removable!
- Looks nicer than other bags...the design is long and "skinny" like many hiking bags, so it doesn't give away the fact that you have a drone inside.
- Super comfortable. I've tried the Polar Pro drone bag and didn't like how it fit. This Manfrotto bag is super comfy.
- Bag is not brand-specific and should be useful even after I eventually upgrade my drone
- No water bottle/go-cup holder. Why not??? Those side pockets look like they would hold a nice water bottle, but they actually only go halfway down, not the entire way down. Can't figure out why, maybe the bulge would have interfered with the drone storage area inside? You can in fact fit a standard slim sized disposable water bottle in there or a very small go-cup, but I would have preferred a water bottle pouch!
- BEWARE OF COUNTERFEITS! I bought mine from Eagle Camera and they had intentionally disabled the anti-counterfeit tag (QR code and numerical code, see attached photo). This can only mean that they are selling counterfeit or "grey market" Manfrotto products. I have left a one-star seller review for Eagle Camera and have not let my experience with this seller affect my product review, but if you are considering this bag, you need to be aware that Amazon sellers are currently passing off grey market/counterfeit items as genuine Manfrotto products.