Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on July 13, 2016
Didn't fit my 7d, but works great with smaller DSLR's
on November 24, 2011
I've got a decent DSLR that I had a tendency to throw into whatever bag I happened to be carrying. Finally, I decided to go on the hunt for a proper bag for it. The goal was to find something different than the standard black and boring bags that I saw at every store I shopped. I already had a Manfrotto messenger bag, so a quick search on Amazon, and I came across this little beauty in white. Now every time I set it down in a room, I know exactly where it is. Nice padding, roomy, and sturdy clasp and strap. A co-worker of mine drooled over my bag, he thought it looked so good. I gave it to him as a going-away present as he left the states for Kosovo. He hasn't stopped thanking me. I ordered another one.
on March 15, 2016
Very nice little case for my Nikon D7100. Like others have said, the buckle makes a lot of noise if it isn't fastened.
on February 23, 2016
Great little case. I use it to carry my Canon 30d. Great for when were out and about.
on February 9, 2016
Nikon an a couple of batteries fit just perfect. Compact and durable.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my Nikon FM2n. It is small and compact but it does contain metal parts that tend to make noise when they hit together. Overall materials are of good quality and should last through some abuse.
on December 21, 2013
Stylin' gray and good size for my Nikon. I needed something to protect my camera from the elements and not too big.
on January 15, 2015
Very well constructed!
on February 9, 2013
Perfect fit for our Sony NEX-F3 with an extra lens. The white matches the camera perfectly as well. Great service as well
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2013
This bag is okay for a single SLR camera and spare batteries. There's not enough room for other accessories. The padding is minimal but that's okay with me. I don't like the metal lock. It adds weight and it's noisy. This metallic noise is annoying. I would prefer a good hard plastic lock.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.