4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Manfrotto MK290XTA3-2WUS 290 Xtra Fluid Video Head Kit (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Manfrotto 290 Xtra Aluminum Tripod with 128RC Micro Fluid Video Head pairs a 3-section tripod with a lightweight head designed to support loads up to 8.8 lb.
- The included 128RC Micro Fluid Head provides smooth movement and independent pan and lock locks.
- Shoulder Carrying Bag Included
- Four Leg Angle Positions
- And Two Bonus ZAYKIR RC2 Quick Release Plates
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Grip Type: 290 XTA 2-Way Kit
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The leg locks never get stuck and the legs always extend fully when you loosen the locks. It is terribly annoying when you think a tripod leg is extend all the way but it isn't.
-The tripod is significantly taller and much sturdier at maximum height in comparison to plastic tripods.
-The bag the tripod came with has two separate strings sewn from the top that connect to metal rings by a knot. These knots come undone very easily so often that we gave up re-tying them and just have long red loose strings flying around everywhere. I suppose could cut them but then we wouldn't have a strap when it necessary to have one.
-The handle gets in the way when collapsing the tripod. So what I did was put the handle on backwards and then when I put the plate on my cameras I make sure the "Lens this way" is actually pointing AWAY from the lens. It's an easy fix and I never forget which way the plate goes on but couldn't they have just designed it a tad better?
•Reasonably light weight
•The fluid head is smooth and crisp
•Metal build, actually built well for once
•Comes with carrying bag
•The fluid head is held in by a screw on the bottom, it losens with usage. I dont to tighten it too tight for fear of striping the metal grip pad on the bottom.
•Only comes with one metal plate for the camera
•Carrying bag is cheap feeling and only has strings to tie the bag closed or to carry it.
Has major drooping issues and wobbles if you are not careful. Manfrotto has joined the no quality control/ ship it anyway club just like Canon. Nightmare.