4-Year Camera/Camcorder + ADH Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 055 Carbon Fiber 4-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carbon fiber design for Unprecedented Strength
- Redesigned Q90 center column with quick one finger operation
- Easy Link connection for adding accessories
- Redesigned upper disk with rotating bubble level
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Quick power locks with high locking power ensures maximum camera stability.
High Payload: 9 Kg / 19.8 lbs.
0 degree column and 4 leg angles allow to reach any position.
Quick Power Lock
With the new 055 camera stability is assured more than ever.
Compared with the classical locking levers, the QPL allow to apply extra locking power to the leg locks which, in turn, increase the stiffness of the tripod and enable it to support a higher payload.
Higher locking power does not mean compromise on ergonomics: QPL have a 1 Hand Opening mechanism which cuts the set up time and makes the operation comfortable.
The Easy Link attachment, allows to convert the new 055 in a portable photographic studio.
By simply attaching an arm with an LED light, a reflector, or any other accessory, the new 055 goes beyond the classic boundaries of tripods’ functionalities.
|Manfrotto 055 Aluminium 3 Section Tripod||Manfrotto 055 Carbon Fibre 3 Section Tripod||Manfrotto 055 Carbon Fibre 4 Section Tripod||Manfrotto 055 kit - alu 3-section tripod + XPRO 3 way Head||Manfrotto 055 Alu 3 Sec Tripod + XPRO Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock|
|Closed Length||61 cm||63 cm||54 cm||74 cm||72.5 cm|
|Max Height||170 cm||170 cm||170 cm||183 cm||181.5 cm|
|Min Height||9 cm||9 cm||9 cm||9 cm||9 cm|
|Safety Payload||9 Kg||9 Kg||9 Kg||8 Kg||8 Kg|
|Maximum Height (with Centre Column Down)||140 cm||140 cm||140 cm||153 cm||151.5 cm|
|Weight||2500 g||2000 g||2100 g||3500 g||3000 g|
Compare with similar items
Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 055 Carbon Fiber 3-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column (Black)
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 055 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column (Black)
Manfrotto MKBFRC4-BH Befree Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball Head (Black)
Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 055 Carbon Fiber 4-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column + Calumet Padded Tripod Bag
Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W 055 Kit Aluminium 3-Section Horizontal Column Tripod with 3-Way Head
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||21.26 x 5 x 5 in||24.02 x 5 x 5 in||24.02 x 5 x 5 in||15.75 x 5 x 5 in||—||29.13 x 5 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||4.6 lbs||4.4 lbs||5.5 lbs||2.43 lbs||—||7.7 lbs|
|Maximum Height||—||—||170 cm||55.91 in||—||183 cm|
|Minimum Height||—||—||9 cm||34 cm||—||22 cm|
Grip Type: Tripod
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The center column has a two piece collar. A snap ring holds the two pieces together at the bottom end. While I was familiarizing myself with the new tripod, this snap ring came loose, and the two collar pieces with a small black plastic spacer fell to the floor. Fortunately, I found everything, but I could not figure out how to install the plastic spacer. I used the tripod for the first photo trip without that part. It worked satisfactory, if somewhat awkwardly. I figured out that the spacer held the collar halves while I raised and lowered the center column. The next day I figured out how to put the
spacer back into place and secured everything with the snap ring. Everything works as it should now.
I notified their support and haven't heard anything except a robo reply acknowledging my issue.
Most recent customer reviews
I will never again buy a product from Manfrotto.