Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Ki..." and save 32% off the $379.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Kit w/ MHXPRO3W X-PRO 3-Way Head w/Retractable Levers and Friction Controls w/ Two Replacement Quick Release Plates for the RC2 Rapid Connect Adapter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QPL's (Quick Power Levers) design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, again allowing considerable positioning freedom
- A bubble level is built in to the top of the centre column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the centre column, so it can be positioned wherever it's easiest for you to see it while adjusting the tripod, and without it either being obscured by the mounted head and camera, or getting in the way of head or camera controls
- The top casting of the 055XPRO3 has an Easy Link connector for supporting a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and making the tripod into a practical mobile studio
- Sold with the Sturdily built MHXPRO3W X-PRO 3-Way Head with a rugged aluminium body for reliability and durability
- 2 Free Replacement Quick Release Plates for the RC2 Rapid Connect Adapter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Package Height||5.98 x 6.42 x 31.89 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.45 pounds|
|Style Name||With Bonus Plates|
Compare to similar items
This item Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Kit w/ MHXPRO3W X-PRO 3-Way Head w/Retractable Levers and Friction Controls w/ Two Replacement Quick Release Plates for the RC2 Rapid Connect Adapter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||5 x 24.02 x 5 in||5.1 x 30.7 x 4.7 in||5 x 27.17 x 5 in||5 x 21.26 x 5 in||5.9 x 30.3 x 5.9 in|
|Item Weight||—||5.5 lbs||5.38 lbs||6.06 lbs||4.6 lbs||5.6 lbs|
|Maximum Height||—||170 cm||—||66.93 in||—||67.5 in|
|Style Name||With Bonus Plates||—||Alta Pro 263AB 100 tripod kit||—||—||290 XTA 3-Way Kit|
The key feature of the 055XPRO3 is its 90 centre column mechanism, which allows the column to be extended vertically as normal, or horizontally to open up a wide range of framing and shooting possibilities; this makes the 055XPRO3 an extremely versatile tripod, suitable for a wide range of photography and video applications. The horizontal column mechanism is housed within the tripod's top casting for compactness, but it is easily and quickly extended whenever you need it. Switching between vertical and horizontal column orientation requires no disassembly, and can even be done with a camera attached.
The X-PRO 3-Way Head is Manfrotto’s most compact, precise and reliable 3-way photographic head.
The compact closed size that makes the X-PRO so easy to pack and carry is down to its retractable levers that can be extended when needed.
Friction controls on the X-PRO 3-Way Head’s tilt and portrait axes help balance the weight of camera equipment so that fine framing adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open, only locking everything down once everything’s ready. And with 3 leveling bubbles on the head, composition can be levelled precisely in-camera, reducing post production work.
Attachment: 3/8'' female thread attachment type
Front Tilt: -30° / +90° tilt range
Independent Pan Lock: yes
Independent Tilt Lock: yes
Lateral Tilt: -30° / +90° tilt range
Panoramic Rotation: 360 degrees
Plate Type: quick release - with 1/4-20'' screw
Quick Release: 3 together
Secondary Safety System: yes
Load Capacity: 17.64 lbs (8 kg)
Working Height: (13 cm)
Top customer reviews
I'm a bit clumsy but this one hasn't shown any sign that it might tip over as I walk by with my elbow out. I can even push the button on the camera to take a picture with much less shake than my other one.
This one is also much easier to set up than my previous one. Much easier to get the legs balanced evenly and to adjust its height. Easier to attach and detach the camera. More angle settings give me a greater number of viewpoint options which, while not absolutely necessary for everybody, has been a useful bonus that I've already used quite a bit.
I used to have a cheap one that tipped over far too easily. That's what finally made me get a more expensive one.
I researched tripods to find a good one as inexpensively as I could.
I think this one was the right choice. No buyer's remorse this time!
Be aware that the two replacement plates are not Manfrotto brand and never really secure to the tripod head. The camera and lens are loose on the head. Manfrotto plates work fine.
Also, my box did not have an UPC code. The manufacturer rebate was denied because of this. No response from seller regarding this.