Wednesday, Dec 14
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Like New
Friday, Dec 16
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Other Sellers on Amazon
Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head with 200PL Quick Release Plate, High Precision, Compatible with Photography Equipment, for Camera Tripod, for Content Creation
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.3 x 4.9 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||500 Grams|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||10 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNI Safety Payload means your gear is safer than ever. We updated how we measure payload for this product. Content on this page may differ from that on the box you receive; detail here is correct
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG: It weighs only 0.52 kg, but can hold up to 15 kg of equipment thanks to its magnesium composition. For high-level performance
- MAXIMUM PRECISION: The levelling bubble and the triple locking system maintain the selected framing with very high precision
- SAFE: The triple block system makes this head particularly safe and also eliminates annoying shocks or vibrations due to clicks
- COMBINABLE: This head mounts Manfrotto's hugely popular 200 PL plate, which can be used with a wide range of other accessories
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Introducing The XPRO Ball Head
Triple locking system together with polymer rings ensure camera position stability by completely removing drifting movements.
Choose your head according to your preferred plate.
The XPRO Ball Head is available in kit with Manfrotto 190 and 055 tripods to ensure high performances to the demanding photographers.
Stylish and durable
The XPRO Ball Head is made in Italy and its design follow the iconic style that defines Manfrotto’s whole range of products for advanced hobbyist and professionals, including the most celebrated 190 and 055 tripods. High quality materials, advanced engineering processes and testing ensure its quality.
Its magnesium alloy body together with the new hollow sphere enable the XPRO Ball Head to ensure high payload performance while maintaining a very lightweight structure.
XPRO Ball Heads
Ball heads are one of the most popular heads of Xpro range because of their versatility and speed to set up. Ball heads are suitable for frequent changes of camera positions and for taking multiple shots from different angles. Ideal for travelling thanks for its lightweight and easy of use it represents the right choice for portrait, wedding and landscape photography.
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
The new XPRO Ball Head is the perfect union between innovative technical solutions and design. XPRO Ball Head features a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, avoiding drifting thanks to three wedges which enclose and block the sphere. Its friction control helps the user balance the weight of camera equipment and, thanks to the two leveling bubbles, fine adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open. Moreover, its new polymer rings have substituted that unpleasant, messy grease, ensuring smooth, accurate and less jerky camera movement. XPRO Ball Head is extremely portable, lightweight and reliable thanks to its magnesium body: it weighs only 0.5 kg and can support up to 10 kg of payload. The new MHXPRO-BHQ2 comes with the Manfrotto 200 pl plate, the most widespread photographic plate. Specifications Attachment - 1/4-3/8" attachment type Bubble Spirit Level (no.) - 2 number Independent Pan Lock Lateral Tilt - -90° / +40° tilt range Material - Aluminium Magnesium Panoramic Rotation - 360 Degrees Plate Type - 200PL-14 Quick Release Safety Payload - 22.05 lbs Weight - 1.1 lbs Working Height - 4.53 in
Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2016