Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Manfrotto 026 Swivel Lite-Tite Umbrella Adapter" and save 36% off the $38.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Manfrotto 026 Swivel Lite-Tite Umbrella Adapter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily attaches an umbrella to your light stand.
- Tilting feature adds adjustability to light and umbrella.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Neewer 2 Pieces Standard 1/4 to 3/8 inch Metal Male Convertor Threaded Screw Adapter Spigot Stud for Studio Light Stand, Hotshoe/Coldshoe Adapter, Ball Head, Wireless Flash Receiver, Trigger
LumoPro LP633 Compact Umbrella Swivel with Variable Cold Shoe
Impact Umbrella Bracket
FINEX Full aluminum OM-18 Pro Flash Hot Shoe Umbrella Holder adapter mount with Swivel/Tilt Bracket 3 section U shape for Nikon and Canon Speedlight
LimoStudio Light Stand Mount Bracket with Umbrella Reflector Holder & 1/4" Male Screw Adapter Thread & 1/4" 3/8" Female Screw Adapter Thread Brass Photography Studio, AGG1812
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.25||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Bestlight||Midwest Photo - MPEX||M Z Photo||GlobalSalesForce||KimOutlet|
|Item Dimensions||5.28 x 10.39 x 1.18 in||6 x 6.3 x 1.1 in||1 x 4 x 1 in||9 x 6 x 3.1 in||2.5 x 11.7 x 2.4 in||1.8 x 5.8 x 7.4 in|
Easily attaches an umbrella to your light stand. Tilting feature adds adjustability to light and umbrella.
From the Manufacturer
|No place to mount an umbrella on your light stand? |
That is no problem with this Manfrotto Swivel Umbrella Adapter (Lite-Tite). This adapter attaches between the light head and stand, giving a receptacle for mounting an umbrella.
The adapter also tilts allowing multiple positioning of the light head and umbrella.
Includes the Swivel Umbrella Adapter, a 118 adapter (double male 5/8" stud) and a 119 adapter (double female 5/8" stud).
Recommended Accessory: The 143S or 143S-1 will allow you to attach a standard cold shoe mount to the Swivel Umbrella Adapter so that you can easily attach your shoe mount flash.
| ||Attaches by||17.5mm female|
|Weight ||0.38 kg • 0.84 lb |
|Load Capacity ||2.5 kg • 5.5 lb |
|Material ||Aluminum |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additionally, they are heavy duty as in Heavy. That does not bother me in the least. Can't think of anything negative about them at all! Do yourself a favor and get these bad boys!
* All heavy-duty, strong and solid material used in construction
* The main adjustment handle is on an external socket that permits you to re-adjust it so the handle always faces a certain direction, e.g., down for deploying or up for storage
* Double-male and double-female brass spigots (aka studs) included (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads on both)
* Fits virtually all umbrellas or with the included spigots, can adapt to 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 units
* With the addition of a second male spigot, can function short-term as a tripod camera mount (not meant for this, but it can support a few pounds this way for non-critical work)
* The handle, though configurable, cannot be easily removed for more compact storage
* The top and bottom screws will dig into your brass spigots, marring them, and if you're overzealous about it, they will collapse hollow umbrella tubes (workaround: fit dowels into your umbrella tube ends, or buy solid-stick umbrellas)
Despite the cons, it's a great way to connect up your lighting components. Some improvements would include a cupped, captive, center-swiveling end to the tightening screws (top and bottom); this would keep the screw from digging into your accessories and marring them (or collapsing hollow umbrella tubes). For a while, until I got used to the directionality of the umbrella socket, I marked the normal "in" side so I wouldn't inadvertently feed in the umbrella backwards. Either way works, but you should be aware of your intended use and direction for aiming your flash, so you choose the best way.
So spend a little more now on a solid adapter and have it forever.
Two brass spigots are included, allowing mounting on light stands, tripods and the Super Clamp. Mic stands are 5/8", so it can be used to convert mic stands or booms for lighting use. A cold shoe is not included but the Stroboframe Bracket Shoe Mount is the best I've owned (has a lock so the flash won't slip out). However, many flash units and video lights have a 1/4" socket and can be screwed directly onto a spigot.
Compared to my Cowboy Studio Umbrella Bracket this Manfrotto 026 feels like a million bucks: excellent fit and finish, beefy build and more flexible positioning. The extra fifteen shekels for this Italian made beauty is definitely worth it.