Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Platform: PC Download|Edition: null|Change

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on March 13, 2012
great product for the price works like a dream with my graphics tab, easy to install and use . couldnt ask for anything more
on October 24, 2012
I purchased the download version and it downloaded and installed without issue. The program is very well thought out and has lots of power. Even though it is a "stripped down" version of it's more expensive professional version, it still does everything that I need. It is poorly documented in and of itself which made me concerned about learning it. A simple google search and I easily had dozens of video tutorials at my fingertips, some actually commissioned by the software company. I created my first drawing within 2 hours of install and was very pleased. I am looking forward to this program saving me hours of redraw and layout time.
on April 27, 2013
Debut is okay, but it's lacking a lot of the great tools that Manga Studio EX has. I'd say it'd be worth it to buy just EX. I thought I'd try out the program with Debut, but I ended up buying EX for a lot of the better features. Like the Perspective rules, 3D help stuff, mesh thing that allows you to warp a tone pattern like it were legitimately on fabric.
on March 22, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. She also uses Adobe Photoshop and some other software. This one allows her more creativity with characters, and it's kept her occupied when I need her to chill:D
on August 14, 2014
I used to use photoshop but I am never going back with this program. I was a bit unsure when I saw some of the more recent reviews coming across negatively and saying that the product didn't work at all. My computer runs on Windows 8.1 and it works just fine, even when I plug in my tablet. I did experience a few issues installing some things, but when I went to their customer service site (the company's name is Smith Micro or something like that), they were incredibly efficient and helpful. The interface is very hard to get used to, but it has a "beginner's" feature that puts the most used tools to the side. Despite the learning curve, I am definitely pleased with this product.
on March 17, 2013
This is a great software for anyone who is wanting to create your own anime. It's really easy to use and at a great price.
on September 13, 2014
I bough this program from seeing others use it in speed paintings and thought it was cool, myself being an artist was looking forward to buying this program. It was until the suuper confusing set up process, I still have yet to find the serial number that you need to be able to use the program. So I have not used the program yet, BUT from what I have seen it looks really cool.
on August 25, 2014
I'd love to try manga studio 5 or 5ex to see the differences in the programs. Beginner mode is nice but takes up space, and the non-tutorial mode isn't as user-friendly. However I still think the product is worth it for people who are already familiar with the software.
on May 17, 2013
This program is a great addition to the digital artist's toolbox. Obviously, it's specifically tailored for the creation of comics, but the drawing tools are better than Photoshop's in some respects (particularly for linework). The learning curve is kind of steep but similar enough to PS that an experienced user can pick it up quickly. I highly recommend the tutorials Smith Micro has on their website to quickly get a handle on the many powerful features of this program.
on July 12, 2013
Great for manga artists who wish to create their own comic books. This program is incredibly confusing for beginners and many of the tutorials don't really help. Still, the potential of this program is amazing. You can choose the layout, tones, and rearrange your pictures to create the perfect manga/comic page! It will take some time to fully understand this program, but it is worth it in the long run.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.