Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2014
Cheap dollar store type product. Looks good only in picture. Glue allover on the product. Stay away & buy some brand name
on November 15, 2016
It is a lot smaller than I expected
on July 28, 2017
Butter for my friend and she loved it
on January 12, 2015
Amazon's great, but one of the pitfalls has always been that you can't look at an item, or hold it in your hands. It doesn't matter so much with a book or a dvd, but with something like this, you can get hosed. To be fair, the gift set is as advertised. But when you hold it in your hand, you realize that there isn't much there. If this were on a shelf somewhere, my instinct tells me this would be selling for half the price it is here.
on February 24, 2017
This was given to my Admin for a Thank you gift for all her hard work. She loved it! This is a great product and was a fun gift to give. I would get it again.
on May 7, 2016
Not only is the set much smaller in person than in the photo but it appears to be VERY cheap. The ribbon on it was stained and there was glue all over the package. How could I gift this to someone? I returned it.
on December 27, 2013
My mom loves everything Mango, so I knew she'd appreciate this! The item arrived really fast, and in great condition! (Also smells great)! What I like most about this product, is the tub-shaped carrier it comes in, it's a cute touch! If you're a mango/peach/ or even just a soap lover, I'd suggest this! (Great price too!)
on February 5, 2016
Received the wrong item not once but twice. The receipt said it was mango pears tub spa but was something different each time...clearly the names didn't match up so someone should have noticed...will not purchase again
on December 13, 2016
I bought this as a gift for Christmas so I can't really say but the package was way smaller that I thought it would be for the price.
on February 1, 2015
A lot smaller then it appears and not work the money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.