Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 13, 2014
Cheap dollar store type product. Looks good only in picture. Glue allover on the product. Stay away & buy some brand name
6 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2017
This was given to my Admin for a Thank you gift for all her hard work. She loved it! This is a great product and was a fun gift to give. I would get it again.
on December 27, 2013
My mom loves everything Mango, so I knew she'd appreciate this! The item arrived really fast, and in great condition! (Also smells great)! What I like most about this product, is the tub-shaped carrier it comes in, it's a cute touch! If you're a mango/peach/ or even just a soap lover, I'd suggest this! (Great price too!)
One person found this helpful
on May 7, 2016
Not only is the set much smaller in person than in the photo but it appears to be VERY cheap. The ribbon on it was stained and there was glue all over the package. How could I gift this to someone? I returned it.
on January 9, 2017
A bit cheapish for the price but smells wonderful and bubbles up nicely.
on January 12, 2015
Amazon's great, but one of the pitfalls has always been that you can't look at an item, or hold it in your hands. It doesn't matter so much with a book or a dvd, but with something like this, you can get hosed. To be fair, the gift set is as advertised. But when you hold it in your hand, you realize that there isn't much there. If this were on a shelf somewhere, my instinct tells me this would be selling for half the price it is here.
on September 19, 2016
I got this as a gift for my grandmother for her birthday and she loves it.
on December 19, 2016
I;m very pleased with my purchase and my family will be happy with this Christmas gift.
on July 28, 2017
Butter for my friend and she loved it
on November 30, 2016
Bought it as a gift for my boss and she was happy.