Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2014
Cheap dollar store type product. Looks good only in picture. Glue allover on the product. Stay away & buy some brand name
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on December 24, 2015
This was a terrible experience. I purchased Mango Pear set, but what arrived is White Rose and Jasmin in packaging that shows it as Mango Pear. Being that the recipient is allergic to anything floral, this was a complete waste.
review image
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 15, 2016
It is a lot smaller than I expected
on July 28, 2017
Butter for my friend and she loved it
on January 12, 2015
Amazon's great, but one of the pitfalls has always been that you can't look at an item, or hold it in your hands. It doesn't matter so much with a book or a dvd, but with something like this, you can get hosed. To be fair, the gift set is as advertised. But when you hold it in your hand, you realize that there isn't much there. If this were on a shelf somewhere, my instinct tells me this would be selling for half the price it is here.
on February 24, 2017
This was given to my Admin for a Thank you gift for all her hard work. She loved it! This is a great product and was a fun gift to give. I would get it again.
on May 7, 2016
Not only is the set much smaller in person than in the photo but it appears to be VERY cheap. The ribbon on it was stained and there was glue all over the package. How could I gift this to someone? I returned it.
on December 27, 2013
My mom loves everything Mango, so I knew she'd appreciate this! The item arrived really fast, and in great condition! (Also smells great)! What I like most about this product, is the tub-shaped carrier it comes in, it's a cute touch! If you're a mango/peach/ or even just a soap lover, I'd suggest this! (Great price too!)
2 helpful votes
on February 5, 2016
Received the wrong item not once but twice. The receipt said it was mango pears tub spa but was something different each time...clearly the names didn't match up so someone should have noticed...will not purchase again
on December 13, 2016
I bought this as a gift for Christmas so I can't really say but the package was way smaller that I thought it would be for the price.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.