Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on January 17, 2016
Ordered the mango pears but received something completely different. Wife was ok with the change but I wasn't. The bottles were tiny as the majority of the room in the carrier tub is taken up by a foam insert to trick you. Everything was covered in an oily, greasy coating which was gross. Not really gift material at all. Very disappointed and nowhere near worth the price.
on May 13, 2014
Cheap dollar store type product. Looks good only in picture. Glue allover on the product. Stay away & buy some brand name
on December 24, 2015
This was a terrible experience. I purchased Mango Pear set, but what arrived is White Rose and Jasmin in packaging that shows it as Mango Pear. Being that the recipient is allergic to anything floral, this was a complete waste.
review image
on November 15, 2016
It is a lot smaller than I expected
on January 12, 2015
Amazon's great, but one of the pitfalls has always been that you can't look at an item, or hold it in your hands. It doesn't matter so much with a book or a dvd, but with something like this, you can get hosed. To be fair, the gift set is as advertised. But when you hold it in your hand, you realize that there isn't much there. If this were on a shelf somewhere, my instinct tells me this would be selling for half the price it is here.
on February 24, 2017
This was given to my Admin for a Thank you gift for all her hard work. She loved it! This is a great product and was a fun gift to give. I would get it again.
on May 7, 2016
Not only is the set much smaller in person than in the photo but it appears to be VERY cheap. The ribbon on it was stained and there was glue all over the package. How could I gift this to someone? I returned it.
on December 27, 2013
My mom loves everything Mango, so I knew she'd appreciate this! The item arrived really fast, and in great condition! (Also smells great)! What I like most about this product, is the tub-shaped carrier it comes in, it's a cute touch! If you're a mango/peach/ or even just a soap lover, I'd suggest this! (Great price too!)
on February 5, 2016
Received the wrong item not once but twice. The receipt said it was mango pears tub spa but was something different each time...clearly the names didn't match up so someone should have noticed...will not purchase again
on December 13, 2016
I bought this as a gift for Christmas so I can't really say but the package was way smaller that I thought it would be for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.