Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2017
I got this for my granddaughter's first Christmas when she was just over three months. She likes to play with this and can complain pretty vociferously if you try to take it away. It is small enough so she can get a grip and hang on to it well unlike some of the other stuff she was given. Although it makes noise it is not obnoxious which make it easier on grandparents.
on September 14, 2017
My five and a half month old son loves this toy. The rings are pliable. The toy is lightweight enough where I don't have to worry about it hurting my son if he drops it on his face. If I push it, it sort of rolls because of the rounded rings, but it will otherwise stay put. My son wants to grab and bite everything these days, so this toy is a lot of fun for him.
on July 20, 2017
Great for little learning hands! The bright colors are bright and attractive. It has a bit of a plastic-y feel, but makes for cleaning it so much easier. All of the loops give little ones plenty of places to grab onto, pull, chew, etc. The ball is flexible enough so if you sit on it by mistake you won't break it!
on June 29, 2015
Best toy ever! Got this for my 2.5 month old, she absolutely loves it. The design allows her to easily grab hold and even if she can't get it her hands will go through one if the loops making it like she's got it. The colors are catchy and the material is flexible good for the teething part I cannot say enough how perfect this has been for her. I would give it more stars if I could highly recommend!
on March 24, 2016
This is the first toy that my 2 month old son could actually use. I wanted to find something for this little man but most toys are for 4+months. I was disappointed and even hesitant to buy this. I'm glad I took a chance because he likes it.

When he's in his rock n play - I help him wrap his little fingers around the loops and he pulls at it and moves it up and down while looking at it!! When we leave the house - I slip two of the loops over the stroller bar (UppaBaby Cruz) and prop it upright in front of his face so he can look at it (which he does). I finally found a toy that a very young infant can engage with!!
on August 12, 2017
An excellent item for infants just beginning to grasp and attempting to chew on something, I'm confident it will have many months of use as it seems well-constructed. The very soft and gentle rattling sound from within the center cube will make it even more attractive as a child ages.
on September 13, 2016
My 7 month old granddaughter loves this! She is teething and grabs at everything. This Rattle sensory teether is ideal for her to chew on, pull on, swing around and throw. It's soft, colorful and super easy to clean and throw in a diaper bag. Even her 5 year old brother likes retrieving it for her and plays with it. A fun and ideal teether; clever design!
on October 14, 2016
I love this and so does my 4 month old. She enjoyed it from she was almost 3 months old. Its easy to grasp even at such a young age. Cleaning is easy and she uses it as a teether. It has a lot of rungs so she hardly drops it and a small rattlewhich makes a little noise but not enough to be annoying. She adores it so much that sometimes it excites her too much and she has a fit screaming and crying and I have to take it away. *strange* lol. But yes she loves it I think a little too much...
on January 31, 2017
My son was able to use this from very early on as it has so many "tubes" - however he twisted his little hand he was able to get something to teeth on. My poor little guy started teething so early his hand-eye coordination was not good enough of Sophie or Honest Co teether or anything else. This was his lifesaver.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.