Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,672 reviews
on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
on September 19, 2017
My baby boy loves it soooooo much! The color, shape, and quality are all perfect for him. I bought it before he was born and gave it to him after we came back home from hospital. Till now, he like to bring it anywhere, in his bed, in the car seat, or even in the waiting room at pediatrics. He practices grabbing on it a lot. Right now, he is 5-month old and he still shows a lot of interests on this wonderful toy. I really appreciate to the toy designer!!
review image
on March 10, 2014
When our 3 month old started sucking on his fingers and didn't want his pacifier anymore, we started looking for toys to keep his hands busy that were safe enough for him to suck on and put in his mouth. He loves the Manhattan Toy Winkel's colors and reaches out for it as soon as he sees it. The colorful flexible "arms" of the Winkel are easy for him to grasp and hold on to. As soon as he has it in his hands, he holds on to it for long periods of time and loves playing with it. I also believe that this toy has helped his developmental skills because he sometimes even uses his tiny feet to prop the toy up and moves the toy from hand to hand. We love this toy! Great price, perfect size and a wonderful buy overall. :)
This was one of the first toys my at-the-time 3 month old daughter learned to grab and pick up. The toy is lightweight and the tubes are the perfect size for little fingers to wrap around and gums to chomp on. Although it is labeled a teether, it is great in general for teaching coordination. My daughter is now 4 months and can pick it up with both hands and put a tube in her mouth. Perfect learning toy.
on October 16, 2016
It's super easy for teeny little hands to grab as well as put in their mouth. The colors are bright, engaging and the material is soft and smooth. My son is 2.5 months and he loves this toy. A friend of mine recommended it because her infant daughter loves it and I'm so glad I made the purchase on Amazon. I want to buy this as gifts for all the new babies I know coming into the world.
on October 29, 2015
Who would have thought that such a weird looking "simple" toy could be such a great hit. My son loves his - the bendy parts are easy for little hands (that are still clumsy) to grab and hold. It's easy for him to manipulate with one or two hands. The rattle is loud enough to get his attention, but quiet enough that it doesn't annoy me when he's playing with it. He loves gumming at and chewing on it too, now that we've started teething, I pop it in the fridge and that beings some relief.
on January 2, 2017
I got this for my granddaughter's first Christmas when she was just over three months. She likes to play with this and can complain pretty vociferously if you try to take it away. It is small enough so she can get a grip and hang on to it well unlike some of the other stuff she was given. Although it makes noise it is not obnoxious which make it easier on grandparents.
on June 11, 2017
Ever since I bought this toy for my own kids 7 years ago and realized what a wonderful thing this weird-looking toy is, I have bought it numerous times for friends who just had a baby. It is so versatile and because it is light-weight, safe and chewable babies start enjoying it very early on. Basically, as soon as they start looking for something to grab onto with their fingers. The other nice thing about it is that it has a sound- producing rattler inside the center cube but it is on the quiet side (barely audible if you're standing and your baby is on the floor) and doesn't startle very young babies, especially those that are sensitive to sound.
My kids played with it (on/off) until they were 3 at least, but obviously in different ways. Love it still!
on March 21, 2017
One of the best baby toys. My grandson loves it and keeps him busy for a long time. It's easy to hold at a young age, the colors are nice and bright. He loves chewing on it and of course the rattling. Again, easy to hold! My grandson loves it so much we had to get for another baby shower! It's a favorite amongst the new moms!
on August 27, 2014
Our baby loves loves loves this winkel. This has been a great toy for teaching him how to grip, hold, chew, shake etc etc.

This is his go to toy when ever he needs to chew on something. It is great for helping him on problem solving as he tries to work out which side is best for him to hold and chew on. The coloured "strings" are great. They are a nice bendable plastic. The rattle in the middle needs a bit of work re the functionality. The rattle gets stuck and doesn't always work, but I don't see this as a serious issue.

Our son loves this so much I bought one for a friend who is expecting also.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.