Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,671 reviews
on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
on September 19, 2017
My baby boy loves it soooooo much! The color, shape, and quality are all perfect for him. I bought it before he was born and gave it to him after we came back home from hospital. Till now, he like to bring it anywhere, in his bed, in the car seat, or even in the waiting room at pediatrics. He practices grabbing on it a lot. Right now, he is 5-month old and he still shows a lot of interests on this wonderful toy. I really appreciate to the toy designer!!
review image
on May 4, 2016
I love this toy so much that I have bought 2 more for two of my friends who are having babies. This was about the only toy that my son could use before he had the proper dexterity to handle even the simplest rattles. Because the loops are so thin and so readily available, no matter where his hands would land would end up on some loop or another. It didn't take him too long to figure out that the thing rattles and it was an awesome toy to watch him develop the ability to move items back and forth between his hands.
on February 8, 2017
My baby loves this toy. Very easy to clean. I bring it with us every time we leave the house. I would definitely recommend. My baby started using it since 3 months of age, he's 6 months now and still loves it.
on April 20, 2016
I got this toy for my three month old so he can't have something thin to grasp on to now that he is discovering his hands, as well as something for him to chew on since he has started teething. He really enjoys this toy because it's easy to hold and it's fun to watch him try to fit it into his mouth. I saw this you on a website and it was highly rated for small babies his age. I was unable to find it in stores and once again, Amazon saved the day!
on March 10, 2014
When our 3 month old started sucking on his fingers and didn't want his pacifier anymore, we started looking for toys to keep his hands busy that were safe enough for him to suck on and put in his mouth. He loves the Manhattan Toy Winkel's colors and reaches out for it as soon as he sees it. The colorful flexible "arms" of the Winkel are easy for him to grasp and hold on to. As soon as he has it in his hands, he holds on to it for long periods of time and loves playing with it. I also believe that this toy has helped his developmental skills because he sometimes even uses his tiny feet to prop the toy up and moves the toy from hand to hand. We love this toy! Great price, perfect size and a wonderful buy overall. :)
This was one of the first toys my at-the-time 3 month old daughter learned to grab and pick up. The toy is lightweight and the tubes are the perfect size for little fingers to wrap around and gums to chomp on. Although it is labeled a teether, it is great in general for teaching coordination. My daughter is now 4 months and can pick it up with both hands and put a tube in her mouth. Perfect learning toy.
on October 16, 2016
It's super easy for teeny little hands to grab as well as put in their mouth. The colors are bright, engaging and the material is soft and smooth. My son is 2.5 months and he loves this toy. A friend of mine recommended it because her infant daughter loves it and I'm so glad I made the purchase on Amazon. I want to buy this as gifts for all the new babies I know coming into the world.
on October 29, 2015
Who would have thought that such a weird looking "simple" toy could be such a great hit. My son loves his - the bendy parts are easy for little hands (that are still clumsy) to grab and hold. It's easy for him to manipulate with one or two hands. The rattle is loud enough to get his attention, but quiet enough that it doesn't annoy me when he's playing with it. He loves gumming at and chewing on it too, now that we've started teething, I pop it in the fridge and that beings some relief.
on January 2, 2017
I got this for my granddaughter's first Christmas when she was just over three months. She likes to play with this and can complain pretty vociferously if you try to take it away. It is small enough so she can get a grip and hang on to it well unlike some of the other stuff she was given. Although it makes noise it is not obnoxious which make it easier on grandparents.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.