Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2017
Got this today, and baby loves it. He's 3 months old and has started to grab things. This is very easy sir him to handle. And because there are so many loops, his hands grab on and it doesn't fall down as much as some toys.

The loops are flexible and a soft rubbery texture. Not hard plastic. There is also a shaker in the center.
I absolutely love this toy.
review imagereview image
on October 16, 2016
It's super easy for teeny little hands to grab as well as put in their mouth. The colors are bright, engaging and the material is soft and smooth. My son is 2.5 months and he loves this toy. A friend of mine recommended it because her infant daughter loves it and I'm so glad I made the purchase on Amazon. I want to buy this as gifts for all the new babies I know coming into the world.
on January 2, 2017
I got this for my granddaughter's first Christmas when she was just over three months. She likes to play with this and can complain pretty vociferously if you try to take it away. It is small enough so she can get a grip and hang on to it well unlike some of the other stuff she was given. Although it makes noise it is not obnoxious which make it easier on grandparents.
on March 21, 2017
One of the best baby toys. My grandson loves it and keeps him busy for a long time. It's easy to hold at a young age, the colors are nice and bright. He loves chewing on it and of course the rattling. Again, easy to hold! My grandson loves it so much we had to get for another baby shower! It's a favorite amongst the new moms!
on August 27, 2014
Our baby loves loves loves this winkel. This has been a great toy for teaching him how to grip, hold, chew, shake etc etc.

This is his go to toy when ever he needs to chew on something. It is great for helping him on problem solving as he tries to work out which side is best for him to hold and chew on. The coloured "strings" are great. They are a nice bendable plastic. The rattle in the middle needs a bit of work re the functionality. The rattle gets stuck and doesn't always work, but I don't see this as a serious issue.

Our son loves this so much I bought one for a friend who is expecting also.
on September 14, 2017
My five and a half month old son loves this toy. The rings are pliable. The toy is lightweight enough where I don't have to worry about it hurting my son if he drops it on his face. If I push it, it sort of rolls because of the rounded rings, but it will otherwise stay put. My son wants to grab and bite everything these days, so this toy is a lot of fun for him.
on July 20, 2017
Great for little learning hands! The bright colors are bright and attractive. It has a bit of a plastic-y feel, but makes for cleaning it so much easier. All of the loops give little ones plenty of places to grab onto, pull, chew, etc. The ball is flexible enough so if you sit on it by mistake you won't break it!
on October 20, 2016
I bought a bunch of toys for my 5 month old baby for a long car trip. I noticed this had excellent reviews, but my little one was just not interested. I've shown it to her a few times and if she does choose to grab it, she quickly loses interest and throws it on the floor. Funny because she does still like some rattles and other simple toys, but this one doesn't do it for her.
on November 20, 2017
As a new, first-time mom, I was getting so frustrated that all of the toys I seemed to be buying for my baby girl didn't seem to be the right ones... she couldn't grip any of them, not even the teethers, or the rattles, etc. I was finding. A friend recommended this type of toy and INSTANTLY, my 4 month old was finally able to hold onto a toy and enjoy it! At 5 months now, she uses it every day and loves the colors and the slight rattle that is built in. It's easy for her to grip and move from hand to hand. Definitely recommend!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.