Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
on October 4, 2017
This toy is awesome, I highly recommend. It was the first toy my daughter was interested (at about 2.5 months). It seemed to really help develop her grasping ability. She could always get ahold of it and if she accidently hit herself in the face with it, it didn’t hurt her like some of the other little rattles and things she has. She is now almost 5 months and still loves to manipulate and chew on it. The only thing i would say is which really should be common sense but as with pretty much anything you give an infant, I’d keep an eye on them when playing with it. My husband was concerned because he noticed recently, now that she is using her feet a lot more and wiggling around a lot that it once got wrapped around her arm and foot at the same time and was worried she would hurt herself. Just something we noted; still an awesome product.
on October 19, 2017
Bought this for our two month old grandson and he immediately was able to grasp it and even was able to also grab with the second hand too. Saw him trying to put it in his mouth, and I know he will get the hang of it soon as he starts chewing on things. Like the width/ circumference of it because it gives him room to hold it with two hands and also put it in his mouth at same time. Rattle is small and pretty quiet, no too loud. Great toy!
on September 28, 2017
My baby easily grasped this toy and enjoyed it but anyone with a baby knows, toys need to be steralized to be properly cleaned. This melted when being steralized in a microwave steralizer. We've cleaned and steralized similar toys and this is the only one that has ever melted. Disappointed that there was not a direction not to sterilize, since it's common practice with toys that go in the baby's mouth.
review image
on April 20, 2016
I got this toy for my three month old so he can't have something thin to grasp on to now that he is discovering his hands, as well as something for him to chew on since he has started teething. He really enjoys this toy because it's easy to hold and it's fun to watch him try to fit it into his mouth. I saw this you on a website and it was highly rated for small babies his age. I was unable to find it in stores and once again, Amazon saved the day!
on September 19, 2017
My baby boy loves it soooooo much! The color, shape, and quality are all perfect for him. I bought it before he was born and gave it to him after we came back home from hospital. Till now, he like to bring it anywhere, in his bed, in the car seat, or even in the waiting room at pediatrics. He practices grabbing on it a lot. Right now, he is 5-month old and he still shows a lot of interests on this wonderful toy. I really appreciate to the toy designer!!
review image
This was one of the first toys my at-the-time 3 month old daughter learned to grab and pick up. The toy is lightweight and the tubes are the perfect size for little fingers to wrap around and gums to chomp on. Although it is labeled a teether, it is great in general for teaching coordination. My daughter is now 4 months and can pick it up with both hands and put a tube in her mouth. Perfect learning toy.
on October 16, 2016
It's super easy for teeny little hands to grab as well as put in their mouth. The colors are bright, engaging and the material is soft and smooth. My son is 2.5 months and he loves this toy. A friend of mine recommended it because her infant daughter loves it and I'm so glad I made the purchase on Amazon. I want to buy this as gifts for all the new babies I know coming into the world.
on October 29, 2015
Who would have thought that such a weird looking "simple" toy could be such a great hit. My son loves his - the bendy parts are easy for little hands (that are still clumsy) to grab and hold. It's easy for him to manipulate with one or two hands. The rattle is loud enough to get his attention, but quiet enough that it doesn't annoy me when he's playing with it. He loves gumming at and chewing on it too, now that we've started teething, I pop it in the fridge and that beings some relief.
on January 2, 2017
I got this for my granddaughter's first Christmas when she was just over three months. She likes to play with this and can complain pretty vociferously if you try to take it away. It is small enough so she can get a grip and hang on to it well unlike some of the other stuff she was given. Although it makes noise it is not obnoxious which make it easier on grandparents.