Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,597 reviews
on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
on February 9, 2016
My niece loves this toy! I have seen for myself how it has entertained her. I have given this as a present several times as well and according to the recipients, their babies also loved the toy. I will continue to buy it in the future as gifts for people.
on May 4, 2016
We love this toy! More importantly, our baby loves this toy. :) We ordered it when our son was about 3 months old, and we wanted something that he could interact with and try biting (since he was right at the age where everything within reach just goes in his mouth). As soon as we gave this to him, he grabbed it and started playing with it! He was using both hands to hold on to the outer rings, and would try to shove another ring into his face. Most adorable thing ever. :3 We've definitely seen progress in terms of his hand coordination, and I think this rattle definitely helped that along. This is now his favorite toy, along with the Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy.
on February 16, 2016
My eleven-week-old son loves this toy. It's honestly the only one he seems to be interested in at all thus far. The box at the center is hard, but it's protected by the many firm rubber loops, preventing any injuries from accidental hits to his own head when he's waving it around. The thin loops let him get a good grip, so it happens often. The rattling is a nice, consistent sound, not too loud or sporadic like some other rattles. The bright colors also grab his attention when he's fussing.

Overall, a great first toy!
on May 22, 2016
My favorite development toy for baby. Baby seems to enjoy it and likes to toss it around. Very soft and pliable. Baby could sit or fall back on this toy and it will not injure them. Also, the center of the toy makes a shaking noise when you move it which keeps baby engaged. When baby is teething, it becomes a teething toy as well. I hope this review gave you some insight into the product, if so, please hit YES at the bottom of the review where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"
This was the very first toy that my youngest son showed any interest in because it was so easy for his tiny hands to grasp. It is very easy to clean which is a major plus since all toys for infants go directly into their mouth. I have started to buy these for all of the baby showers that I attend now and have had everyone tell me how much their little ones love them!
on July 15, 2014
This toy captured my four month old's attention right away. Of course she put it right in her mouth and started chewing on it which I felt okay about since it is BPA and PVC free and meets the SPSIA European requirements for phthalates. That's about as good as you can get for a plastic toy.

The colors are as bright as the picture and the rattle makes a good sound. It's not really loud but it's loud enough. What I like about this toy is it is big enough for her to handle easily in her little and uncoordinated hands. Also, you can hang the toy from a chain link and dangle it from a play mat or bouncy chair. I also don't worry about her choking with this toy. I tugged at the loops and they are very secure. This toy is in the top of our rotation.
I bought this for my 3 month old who's an early teether. I bought it because her dexterity isn't developed yet and she's having trouble holding teething toys. It is brightly colored and really catches her attention; I've caught her staring at it. The only problem is that it's really heavy. She can't comfortably pick it up, and when I hold it for her the way the tubes run they don't fall into her mouth. If you look at the picture, and a baby is holding on the outside tubes, the baby has to turn her head a little to put it in her mouth. My baby is much too young to figure that out. So, maybe as she gets a little older she will get more use out of this.
on May 31, 2016
This is my baby's favorite toy. Great toy for hitting the "passing toy from hand to hand" milestone. Baby reaches for this toy constantly and loves grabbing it and shaking it around. It's advertised as a teether too, but my baby gets frustrated when he tries to bite it. It just doesn't work for his gums, probably because it's not hitting the achy front teeth.

I love it because it's relatively easy to clean - just dunk in a bowl of hot soapy water, swirl, rinse and air dry.
on April 17, 2016
My son is now 1 month old.
I've been shaking this in front of him while he's on the changing table and lately he's started to take an interest.
He's even reached out, grabbed it, and held on to it while being picked up and moved, which was very exciting.

I'll report back as he gets older but I'm very happy with this toy so far.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.