Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,569 reviews
on July 5, 2016
My three month old baby started to want to grab everything, but I feel like it is hard to find a toy that is easy for him to hold with his little hands. So I came upon this toy, and let me tell you: He LOVES it! It is so easy for him to hold it from any side and he loves chewing on it. The bright colors catches his attention. The middle piece is a little rattle so when you shake it it makes noise. I also really like that it is BPA free. I have read some reviews saying their toy melted once they boiled it, I just rinsed it under very warm water once I received it. The box doesn't really tell you how to care for it, so I did not want to risk doing that. I definitely recommend this toy!
review image review image
on July 29, 2016
I do not really know how to rate baby toys since my child cannot verbally expressed it. However, when I first gave my son this toy he was very happy. The toy is a great example of a sensory toy - because it has great visually appeal, has a rattling noise, and has appropriate size pipes for baby to practice with texture and touch. It is made well - i tugged and pulled on the tubing and none came loose. My son is about 4 months and is able to grab the toy at any angle and play with it. I like to clip it onto my stroller hook and take it along for baby to play.
review image review image
on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
My daughter absolutely loves this toy. She is just shy of 4 months old, and is in the very early stages of teething. This teether was a bit larger than an I was anticipating, but it's the perfect size for her to grab with both hands. No matter what angle she pulls it to her mouth, she's able to bite down on one of the tubes. Not only does it work well as a teether, but the rattle sound makes her smile, as well. It's also great to help your child learn to grab (and hold onto) things, as well as helping them establish a firmer grip. We have to take this with us everywhere we go, and our daughter always has this tightly gripped in at least one of her hands. I love that it's so easy to clean, too. I was a little put off by the price, at first, ($15 for a teether/rattle), but I have been pleasantly surprised by how much my baby likes this and I have found that it is worth every penny and then some.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 6, 2017
This was the first toy my baby really showed interest in. Starting around 3 months she would grab the loops and just hold onto it for a while and then she figured out she could bite them and shove the rings in her mouth...it became much more popular then.

It's good for the smaller babies because the loops are really easy to grab hold of, although it was a little heavy for her at first so sometimes she would get a grip on it and then immediately drop it. She seems to like the bright colors and enjoys the rattle, when it works, which is a little inconsistent.

She seems to prefer chewing on it more than her Sophie giraffe, but occasionally her hand will kind of get stuck between a couple of the loops and that makes her mad. At 6 months she is still using it and I like how easily it can be cleaned. Overall a good toy, although not her favorite anymore. It is the preferred teether of all the ones that we have (and we have several) if you're looking for that.
review image review image review image review image
on February 10, 2016
Neat little baby toy that is easy for little hands to grab and shake. This is one of the first toys that my little one could grab, put in their mouths, and wave around. I've also given it as a shower gift and it is a fun, bright colorful addition to any gift. It has nice soft rubber for little hands to grab and a discreet rattle. It is best for babies who are at an age where they are enjoying playing on a play mat and doing tummy time.
on June 6, 2017
I love this toy! We purchased it for our daughter when she was 2 1/2 months old. She wasn't really grasping for her toys yet and I had read that this was a great toy for them to learn to pick up. She IMMEDIATELY began picking this toy up. It's so lightweight and the various loops make it easy for her to grab onto and hold. The loops are soft and bendable and she now (a month later) can put it in her mouth, move it from hand to hand and grab with both hands. She shakes it and loves hearing the soft rattling noise it makes. It's a great toy and it's packaged really well in a cute box, so it would make a nice baby shower gift too.
on April 3, 2015
My two month old is interested in toys but not able to grasp them on purpose yet. The loops on this rattle are soft and spaced perfectly to allow her to reach towards it and gently tangle her hand in the loops so that she can bring the toy to her face to chew on it. It retains her interest long enough for me to sit her down with the rattle nearby and knock something off my to do list or to spend one-on-one time with my toddler. My toddler also likes this, partly because it is her sister's toy, and also because it is fun for her to throw it and watch it bounce in crazy directions.

The colors of the loops are different than pictured - they are more bright, almost neon, than they appear in the photo.
on March 15, 2016
This toy is great, it's visually stimulating, my baby loves looking at it. It has lots of easy to grasp places for her little hands, and is light weight enough that she can manipulate it to get the rattle going. perfect for little baby hands.
on January 19, 2016
I'm always a little skeptical of toys that are well reviewed because I know a lot of toys that are "5 star" that just don't appeal to everyone. We did a lot of research so that we would only have to buy two or three teething items for our 3 month old, and this toy was one of them.

This toy is as well designed as the other reviews have indicated. No matter which way she holds it, she has a clear line to chew on and many places to grab it. The lines are also thin enough that her small hands can get around them and actually grip them. After holding the toy for about 30 seconds, it was clearly her favorite. I don't think I've seen her enjoy any of her toys even half this much. I am incredibly happy that we purchased this item!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.