Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 16, 2016
It's super easy for teeny little hands to grab as well as put in their mouth. The colors are bright, engaging and the material is soft and smooth. My son is 2.5 months and he loves this toy. A friend of mine recommended it because her infant daughter loves it and I'm so glad I made the purchase on Amazon. I want to buy this as gifts for all the new babies I know coming into the world.
on January 2, 2017
I got this for my granddaughter's first Christmas when she was just over three months. She likes to play with this and can complain pretty vociferously if you try to take it away. It is small enough so she can get a grip and hang on to it well unlike some of the other stuff she was given. Although it makes noise it is not obnoxious which make it easier on grandparents.
on September 14, 2017
My five and a half month old son loves this toy. The rings are pliable. The toy is lightweight enough where I don't have to worry about it hurting my son if he drops it on his face. If I push it, it sort of rolls because of the rounded rings, but it will otherwise stay put. My son wants to grab and bite everything these days, so this toy is a lot of fun for him.
on July 20, 2017
Great for little learning hands! The bright colors are bright and attractive. It has a bit of a plastic-y feel, but makes for cleaning it so much easier. All of the loops give little ones plenty of places to grab onto, pull, chew, etc. The ball is flexible enough so if you sit on it by mistake you won't break it!
on June 29, 2015
Best toy ever! Got this for my 2.5 month old, she absolutely loves it. The design allows her to easily grab hold and even if she can't get it her hands will go through one if the loops making it like she's got it. The colors are catchy and the material is flexible good for the teething part I cannot say enough how perfect this has been for her. I would give it more stars if I could highly recommend!
on March 24, 2016
This is the first toy that my 2 month old son could actually use. I wanted to find something for this little man but most toys are for 4+months. I was disappointed and even hesitant to buy this. I'm glad I took a chance because he likes it.

When he's in his rock n play - I help him wrap his little fingers around the loops and he pulls at it and moves it up and down while looking at it!! When we leave the house - I slip two of the loops over the stroller bar (UppaBaby Cruz) and prop it upright in front of his face so he can look at it (which he does). I finally found a toy that a very young infant can engage with!!
on May 3, 2016
This has become one of my son's favorite toys. It was given to him around 3.5 months and he LOVES it. He's really not a chewer of toys and much prefers his hands to anything, except this one. I saw it at daycare and the other kids were loving it so I bought him his own in hopes he would too and he did. Great purchase and it's a great price as well. I have washed this and never had any color come off like other reviews.
on April 20, 2016
My baby loves this toy so much. This is a great toy to enhance my baby's mind in recognizing different colors. This is also great for his teething because the material is made of plastic. Due to this composition, the best way to clean this is to use warm water and soak it in the sink with soap. I don't think you can put this in the dishwasher, it might melt.

Please click "YES" if helpful.
on August 12, 2017
An excellent item for infants just beginning to grasp and attempting to chew on something, I'm confident it will have many months of use as it seems well-constructed. The very soft and gentle rattling sound from within the center cube will make it even more attractive as a child ages.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.