Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
From the time my son was 3 months until 6 months, this was my son's go-to toy. I brought it everywhere with us. He hated the car seat, but it would keep him preoccupied in the car and would definitely delay the water works. It's a great toy for young babies who are just learning to grab objects. The bright colors, the cords, and the rattle keep babies entertained for a long time.
review image
on January 14, 2018
Got this for a 3-month old baby that absolutely loves it. She's still learning control with her grip, and the great thing about this toy is that it has so many things to grab onto if her hands slip. It's soft so she doesn't hurt herself when she pulls it back toward her head. And of course she's at that age where everything goes into her mouth, so there's a lot to gnaw on, too. Good buy!
on December 20, 2017
Baby loves this toy!!! Super soft, lots of places to grab onto, small enough to teeth on, large enough not to choke on. Bright colors and light enough to easily hold. My grandson even bonked himself in the head with it, but it was so soft, he didn't flinch at all. This is a great first toy!
on May 10, 2016
I purchased two of these as gifts for two new babies this past Christmas. Both recipients loved their toy/teether and their mommies were thrilled, too! Everyone commented on the bright colors and how easy it was for the babies to grip and hold. I love that it's unique and doesn't look like every other teether on the market. I would absolutely purchase this again (and probably will - as soon as we have a new baby in the family)!
on January 20, 2018
To be honest I thought this toy did not look very attractive, and wondered why it had all those raving reviews. Bought it trusting other parents' opinions, and so glad I did. Its the first toy my 4 month old grabbed by himself and wants to play with. He keeps staring at it and is amazed by the colors and maze look I guess.
on July 26, 2017
This toy is perfect- easy for a baby to grab since the rings are so thin and there are many of them- and also great for chewing on! It is also not too heavy which makes it easy to handle for a baby with just one arm. Some models of this toy have been recalled recently but not this one, so that is nice. I would recommend this toy to anyone- it has been a favorite since its purchase.
on June 25, 2016
Got this for my daughter at about 1 month old. She took to it at around 3 months & is 4 months now, & she loves it. She's got better control of her hands now, so she pulls & tugs at it & brings it to her mouth. I can tell by her eyes that she's so intrigued by it. The colors at great, as is the material. I attach it to her car seat & it entertains her fabulously.
on February 11, 2015
My 5 month old enjoys chewing on it. I wash it daily with soap and water and air dry on a clean towel. Entertains him, as to its developmental benefits, I would be speculating and I don't wish to. It keeps him occupied.
on December 3, 2016
Super cute rattle and great teether. My baby got bored with this faster than I'd hoped, but I can bring it back into rotation once in a while and she will play with it a little. She's 8 months old and I think she started using this when she was 2m. This is a good toy for learning to grab stuff with both hands at once.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.