Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2016
My little guy loves this toy.

When he was born I had it hanging above the changing table... not really on purpose, just as a place to store it. Well, he loved staring at it from day 2! Around 8 weeks he started to swing at it so I got it down for him. He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc. He will play with it for 5 minutes without my intervention. It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything.

The square block in the middle rattles quietly. I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it. It is less "rattle" and more of just a ball toy.

My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water... or sometimes clean it off with paci wipes if he drops it on the go.

I'll probably buy a toy lanyard for it so we can prevent drops on the go!
review image review image review image
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2017
I got this for my granddaughter's first Christmas when she was just over three months. She likes to play with this and can complain pretty vociferously if you try to take it away. It is small enough so she can get a grip and hang on to it well unlike some of the other stuff she was given. Although it makes noise it is not obnoxious which make it easier on grandparents.
on May 17, 2016
This toy is in regular rotation for my three month old. She has just recently begun wanting to play with toys, and the large colorful loops are easy for her to grab. The rattle is soft-sounding and not annoying for parents. My only grumbles are that it is easy for babies to thread a hand or foot through and get stuck, and that it's a little hard to really clean well after a hearty spit up.
on November 23, 2015
I gave this to my son at 4 months-- he loves this. His eyes get wide when I hand it to him. He likes to chew on it and wave it around. Great toy-- glad I finally sucked up the price and bought it for him.
on September 26, 2016
Such an awesome toy! I am so pissed at myself for putting this in the dishwasher and ruining it. I will be getting a new one before my next baby comes. My early teether of a son loved it. Chew, chew, chew all day long! It's awesome because the different loops let them really get it right to where their teeth are coming in and their gums are hurting. Get it!
on March 1, 2013
I thought this was a fool proof purchase, perfect for baby to grab and chew, I did a lot of research. Only thing I didn't consider is that when baby grabs and pulls to mouth to chew, the arch shaped tubes go to the back/side teeth. Which would be great if that is where they are teething, but most babies get their front teeth first, and this toy does little to nothing for helping with that. My LO got his front bottom teeth at 5mo, he is now 7 mo, I purchased this toy at 4 months and he still shows little interest in it (despite my efforts to make him like it). Hopefully when his side and back teeth start coming in he will get use out of it.
Gave it 3 stars because I'm hoping that we might eventually get use out of it.
Sidebar: I'm not sure if it is the case with all of them, but the square in the middle of ours only rattles 50% of the time.
on May 10, 2016
I purchased two of these as gifts for two new babies this past Christmas. Both recipients loved their toy/teether and their mommies were thrilled, too! Everyone commented on the bright colors and how easy it was for the babies to grip and hold. I love that it's unique and doesn't look like every other teether on the market. I would absolutely purchase this again (and probably will - as soon as we have a new baby in the family)!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
From the time my son was 3 months until 6 months, this was my son's go-to toy. I brought it everywhere with us. He hated the car seat, but it would keep him preoccupied in the car and would definitely delay the water works. It's a great toy for young babies who are just learning to grab objects. The bright colors, the cords, and the rattle keep babies entertained for a long time.
on November 28, 2012
I ordered this for my almost 3 month old...and he has been very interested in it. He has just started grabbing things in the past couple weeks, and this is the first toy he has actively reached out to grab on sight alone without me putting it in his hands first. So, I would give it 5 stars...however, the little ball in the center rattle portion keeps getting stuck and not rattling. I have to bang it on something to dislodge it so it rattles again. I am debating sending it for a replacement...but I'm not sure how important the rattle part is to my baby...it just seems like he is interested in it's shape regardless so I may just keep it. Since mine was a bit defective...I can't give it a perfect 5 stars. But as far as my baby's interest in it goes...it got a 5 star response.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
What I like most about this toy is that it doesn't roll away if put down. It is kind of round, but the tubes keep it from moving. The toy is easy to grasp for little hands and the colors are very vivid and bright. My grandson is teething and he just chews on the tubes without any harm coming to him. The construction is very good and does NOT come apart even as a lot of use. It washes easily with warm soapy water and it is ready to go again in a few minutes. I have used this toy to entice my grandson to crawl towards it and place a ways away from him and soon as it is placed on the floor, he is off and crawling towards it. A good motivational toy for little ones.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.