Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2016
The concept is genius but I'm a little concerned of the balls coming apart from the elastic ..... There is a big knot on the elastic showing off next one of the ball. I hope this toy don't give me a headache watching my son to play with ..: other than that the toy is cute and the colors is gorgeous ... Baby can hold easy and is non toxic paint ... I will see in few months how this toy can survive - crossing fingers because I really like the concept and colors ...
review image
on September 28, 2017
I found this toy in an attempt to keep the toys for my daughter simple, no loud noises and lights. My 3 month old LOVES this toy! She has been completely enthralled with it since she was about 2 months old. She loves the colors and watching the wooden balls slide up and down the strings. She is just starting to be able to grasp it with her hands. I think this will entertain her for many more months to come!
on November 13, 2016
The best infant toy ever! you can also hang it (add a string or rubber band) for looking at like a mobile. Our infant was enthralled with this as something to look at and later, to hold. Once he had teeth, he was chewing on it and scraping some of the paint off! So perhaps not for teething kiddos. We also bought the natural wood version...safer for chewers! Best toy!
on December 21, 2016
This is our second skwish. I was given one as a gift with my first baby and it was a favorite of my first two babies. It disappeared in a move so we ordered another for our third babe for Christmas. It's easy for very young babies to grab and play with. They loved chewing on it and the sliding balls made a soothing sound. The bright colors are also engaging. I admit, when I first opened it I wasn't to impressed but watching my kids love it and play with it changed my mind. A great gift for baby!
on April 30, 2017
My 2.5 mo baby just started swatting her hands at objects. I thought it would be weeks more before she could pick up, grasp, and manipulate objects by herself. Enter the Skwish. This toy is amazing. It is so easy for tiny hands to grab or get stuck in. My child cannot get enough of this and the Winkle toy by the same company. They are the only toys she can easily pick up and hold by herself.
on October 27, 2016
I love this toy. We wanted to get wooden toys for our baby, and try to steer clear of plastic. Both spouse and I are engineers, and when I saw this at a friend's house, I knew we had to get it (I almost bought it more for my spouse than for the baby!). The black elastic make it fun to squish and smash, and wooden beads on the bars move, so baby can make noise as she's waving and tossing it around. She loves chewing on the wooden beads at the ends. The colors are bright, and our baby really enjoys it (so do the parents).
on May 29, 2016
This toy has a lot of potential and looks really fun and multipurpose. Unfortunately my child did not seem to take to it for more than a few seconds. Perhaps I introduced when she was too old (10 months?). I can see this being great when she was younger to entice crawling and provide feedback via the nice sliding sound the beads make when rotated. A well made toy overall and has lots of versatility, just wasn't to my daughter's liking.
on November 30, 2015
My son's first toy was another Manhattan Toy rubber type rattle/teether and that thing is solid gold. It was the first toy he could hold onto and play with and it was in his hands for months. This one, not as favorite and he loved to shake it and hit himself in the head, and the balls worried me hitting himself in the eye.
on February 13, 2016
A very cute toy and one that every baby I've ever seen play with it loves it. It's made out of brightly painted wood and black elastic cords. This is the new version that does NOT have the bell that past versions have had. This toy is highly durable and gives baby many hours of stimulation. One my favorite parts is that when the wooden beads move up and down the rods, they make an almost musical noise. My babies' favorite part was the fact that it can change shape when squish it, something that always amazed them!
on May 30, 2017
This is my favorite baby toy ever. We bought it for my first child who is now 12. It makes such a pleasant sound, it's easy for babies to grasp and it is a lot of fun to squeeze. Adults play with it as much as babies do. It held up all these years until we recently ran over it after one of our kids left it in the yard. I have a 3mo now so had to order another one right away

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.