Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Manhattan Toy Skwish Color Burst Rattle and Teether Grasping Activity Toy
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on May 5, 2013
My baby loved this toy at 4 months when I purchased it and still loves it 2 months later. He is constantly grabbing for it and appears enthralled with it's ability to stretch. Apparently it doesn't taste bad because he likes to chew on the balls which just started and could be associated with his teething. I wash it in the dishwasher often so I can keep it clean for him.
on June 18, 2008
I purchased this as a birthday gift for a 1 yr. old that I nannied after watching her choose this toy time and time again at playgroups. It kept her interested for a long time and she never tired of it! The beads and strings are a favorite for little ones just learning to use their "pincher grasp" skills... I plan to buy it for my own little one!
on September 11, 2006
I love the soft swishing sound that the beads make when my baby shakes this and it is really easy for her to hold with her little hands. She loves chewing on the beads and I love that this is completly made of wood so there is none of that PVC controversy.

This has been my baby's favorite toy for almost 3 months now (which is almost a record). I don't think any toybox is complete without this.
on March 14, 2016
The concept is genius but I'm a little concerned of the balls coming apart from the elastic ..... There is a big knot on the elastic showing off next one of the ball. I hope this toy don't give me a headache watching my son to play with ..: other than that the toy is cute and the colors is gorgeous ... Baby can hold easy and is non toxic paint ... I will see in few months how this toy can survive - crossing fingers because I really like the concept and colors ...
review image
on March 24, 2010
We all love this toy! I thought it looked cool after youtubing some videos of it, so decided to go ahead and buy one. Me and my husband played with it for a little while before even giving it to our daughter. She was about 4months when we gave it to her, and the first day she was amazed, spent the whole day playing with it.

This toy is awesome because theres so many places she can easily grab it, and theres tons of wooden knobs, so it's easy for her to find one and get it in her mouth. She loves chewing on the knobs! It also makes lots of click clacking noises as it's being tossed around. She loves playing fetch with us with this thing, and she can toss it FAR! Now she smiles and kicks her feet in excitement when we're handing the toy to her.

Great simple toy!
on February 6, 2015
What a hit with the adults!
I offered this as a Christmas gift to the 6 mo old baby of my friend. It was THE gift at the party. The baby didn't really play with it, because she slept, but the adults LOVED it. The rattle was not left alone the whole Christmas dinner.
On the other hand, I have two children and each had their own wooden version of this rattle (in the original color). The pastel looks nicer, softer... . My children loved it from the time they were babies until toddlerhood. It was the first toy they could grab, and it was the first one they could throw. We also bought the plastic version. Both versions had equal success. Neither child managed to break any of the elastics or pop any of the wooden balls throughout the years of use/chew/pull/throw (that was my fear), and the toys are still sitting in their rooms now. I don't want to part with them. They are too cool!
on March 29, 2016
Baby has lots of toys and although he was initially interested in this one, he has since abandoned it for other toys such as his easy grip rattle and his squeezie blocks. It seems like a great product, but it did not capture my infant's interest for too long.
on October 9, 2008
I thought this toy was going to be a great hit but it has just been an average toy in a large collection of toys. As my daughter has grown, she has played with it infrequently for the past two and a half years. My youngest is now starting to infrequently play with it too. It is very well made and still looks new after some abuse. All in all, a good toy but not a giant hit at my house.
on March 31, 2016
I bought this for my 4 month old it was recommended by a friend of mine. My daughter loves it and it's easy for her to grab. The toy is well made and I sometimes enjoy playing around with it myself. The reason I'm giving this 3 stars out of 5 is because I don't recommend it for a small baby that like to sling their toys back and forth past their head today she bonked herself in the head with it she cried and it left a red bump on her head 😢 I also worried about her hitting herself in the eye with it so I am going to wait a few montha before I reintroduce it for playtime.
review image
on December 31, 2013
I was excited to get this toy for my baby because it had such great ratings but was disappointed when he showed zero interest in it. I was happy to finally find a fun baby toy that wasn't "electronic." I expected the string parts to move and "skwish" together and apart- but they don't. The only thing the baby can do with the toy is hold it, look at it, and move the beads around. This toy is in the corner just collecting dust.