Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Manhattan Toy Soft Activity Book with Tethered Toy, Sunny Day
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Color: Sunny Day|Change

on January 1, 2014
I washed this book in cold water in our washer on delicate cycle. Not to label directions. Who makes a cloth book that you can't wash thoroughly, that your child will drool, chew and drop on the ground? I was appalled to see how faded the book became once it air dried. My child was sucking on the corner of that book. How much dye was she ingesting? What other substances/chemicals were in the books pages? I am not pleased with this and will not buy Manhattan Toy cloth books in the future.
on June 23, 2010
I bought this book for my 3 month old and he has enjoyed playing with it throughout the different stages of his development for 5 months now. At first, he just liked gumming it, then he noticed shapes/animals, then he loved the bee, then he started to grab the butterfly wings and snake, etc that jump off the pages...it has been a great source of exploration and entertainment for us both!
on January 24, 2010
As with all of the products that I bought my 6 month old daughter for christmas, I read all of the reviews before purchasing. I noticed that many of the reviews indicated that this book was intended for 12 month old children due to safety. However, my daughter LOVES this book. I make buzzing noises as the bee goes through the book and she just giggles like crazy!
on December 1, 2011
Our son didn't care much for this when he was under the age of two, but now that he's older and knows the animals and colours, he has a lot of fun with this book. He also enjoys "reading" it to his baby sister. He likes to poke the bee in the flower, and other places in the book. It's a well made book.
on January 25, 2016
Well made, attractive colors and patterns and a cute bee to chew on. Reading previous reviews, I was a bit concerned about the bee on the ribbon having the potential to wrap around a baby's neck. I agree that this book should perhaps not be left in a crib with a child unattended. The ribbon does not seem long enough to wrap around a neck, but better not to take any chances. However, it is a fun book to read to our infant, she enjoys chewing on the little bee, and Daddy and sister both agreed the book was a worth while purchase. We also chose 2 Lamaze fabric books we are very pleased with (Forest and Firefly), and appreciate this Manhattan Toy book equally for its quality and engaging images.
on July 1, 2016
This book has great colors, the design is fun and there are plenty of fun things for baby on every page. The problem is when you are trying to read it's as floppy as a shirt. It would like to read it on my lap to my son but it's too awkward. When you do read it the bee can't go through one window for multiple pages, it needs a to be pulled out and put back through a new hole every time. If it had a soft spine it would be a great book.
on February 19, 2014
I was looking for soft light book to take on a plane trip for my 15month old. This was the right choice. He loves it. I was worried that this wouldn't be mature enough for him, but with all the flaps, moving items, etc, it's great. He loves finding the different insects and we name them and the animals!
on October 14, 2005
Lovely book with so much to see and touch! Our six month old loves it and can play with it for 8 or 10 minutes. There is always more to explore. I just wish that I could drop it in the washing machine. If I could, it would be the perfect toy! Still: a good purchase and I would recommend it.
on December 30, 2014
bought this for a friend's baby. It was really well done. Lots of different textures, activities, bright colors, soft moving parts (all securely tethered so baby won't swallow or lose). This is an excellent first book for baby. Would definitely recommend. (Do kids READ anymore?!!?!)
on January 11, 2014
I wonder what baby thinks...I'll have to see after I'm done playing with it.

We got this because every book ends up in baby's mouth. This book, with cloth pages, seemed a bit nicer way to go. A friend has a 1 year-old; not so into it, too young. At 6 months, winner.

Buy it!