Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on January 3, 2012
I got this for my 18 month old daughter for Christmas. When it arrived, I could not believe how cheap it looked. We put her Baby Stella in it and put it on her back. While my daughter ran along, Baby Stella flew out of the carrier.

The velcro is not secure, the carrier is very tight and does not give the doll wiggle room, the doll just bursts out upon any normal toddler movement. The straps that go around the back also dug into my daughters arms. They do not look comfortable.

We returned it!
on November 15, 2012
This is a very cute idea, and my granddaughter loves it, but Baby Stella does not fit if clothed. Also, the holder fits so low that Stella can fall out easily. This is surprising as Baby Stella is such a child-friendly doll. Perhaps a front holder would be better. I sew so I could make adjustments.
on November 12, 2011
The back pack is really cute and my 1 year old loved It but it is really small and I'm afraid that she will grow out of it really quick. We will keep it just need to get another bag for overnight trips to grandmas
on May 16, 2016
I'm not impressed with this at all. We just got it and while my daughter loves it (she's 2) I do not. A very very small baby doll will fit but baby stelly really does not. My daughter also tries to put her Bitty Baby in there and she wont fit either. the box was lost so cant return it. I plan to buy another and switch them out.
on December 31, 2009
I gave this to my niece along with a Baby Stella doll for her second birthday. She loved carrying her baby around in her backpack and didn't want to take it off, which caused some issues with her cousins who all wanted to play with it too. It seemed to be one of her favorite things even over the noisy battery operated toys she had also gotten.
on January 4, 2012
Bought this for my daughter using a gift card she got over Xmas. She already had the doll and a couple of outfitsAnd I though this would be a nice way of carrying her doll and her stuff around. Well it is good way to carry the doll, but not her stuff. One can barely fit in the dolls feeding stuff (her bottle, can, cereal bowl and bib), as this carrier is so small. It is even hard for her to put on, my daughter is skinny but has long arms and is even difficult for her to put it on even with assistance (short straps).
Not happy with the purchase as it does not fit the purpose. I wanted my daughter to be able to carry the doll and her things and still have her arms free. Not so, still has to carry the outfits separately in another bag.
If you want to purchase this item, be aware it is very small and would not be able to fit much inside it.
on July 25, 2013
Overall this is a nice little backpack for my just-turned-two year old. It seems to be well made - good construction. The only thing I don't like is that the length of the shoulder straps for where the doll should go aren't long enough. You have to squish down the doll to get the straps to reach the velcro. Once you have them velcro'd, it seems to adhere nicely but it seems strange the the doll that this is supposed to be fitted for doesn't easily fit.
on December 15, 2016
Wow, smallest back pack I've ever seen. Way smaller than what the picture shows. Haven't given this to my daughter yet but I guess it's my fault for not reading the reviews before I purchased. Cut back pack but not worth the $17 I paid for it.
on September 23, 2016
I love the idea of it but it was far too small for my 4 year old so sadly had to return it.
The bag is nice quality and great for a younger child.
I had no problem with returning it and getting my refund.
on December 13, 2015
Bought this for my 3 year old daughter so she could have a baby carrier. When baby is strapped in and we put the backpack on her back, baby falls out when she walks. The little back pack has become just a holder for her accessories for her baby doll and not the baby carrier that we had hoped for when we purchased this item.