Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 207 reviews
on July 31, 2016
I would give this zero stars if possible. I bought this for my 3 month old since it looked like a good product to practice her grasping skills and to chew on when she is starting to get her teeth. After not even a week of use it started to break into small pieces which can be swallowed. My daughter doesn't even have a strong grasp yet to damage anything but this toy is coming apart after only a week of use. This is a serious chocking hazard for a baby. Buyer beware!
review image
on December 18, 2015
My son loves this toy! It is light enough he can toss it all around, pick it up easily, and make the center rattle. It is his favorite toy! He loves to chew on the soft, rubbery hoops. I love that I don't have to worry that he could hurt himself with it. He often bonks himself in the forehead with it and barely even notices. Ordering one for everyone I know with a baby! I got this for him at 3mos old. I see it as appropriate for 3months+.
review image
on March 1, 2017
My kiddo absolutely loves this toy! It's perfect for the young ones because it allows him to easily grasp this while he is learning his motor functions and how to move his hands. The colors are very stimulating and there's even a slight rattle to it so he loves the noise too. This has been a great toy during teething as well because he loves to chew on the little wires and the soft plastic feels nice to his sore gums.
on November 2, 2013
My 6mo baby found this toy appealing and easy to hold. We call it the "atom." The only problem I noticed is that the rattle feature doesn't work very well. Apparently whatever it is that makes the rattle sound keeps getting stuck. You have to bam the toy pretty hard on a flat surface to work it loose, and it soon gets stuck again. Maybe that is just a defect of the particular toy I have.
on August 15, 2013
I got this for my baby when she was 4 months old and she enjoys it mainly for teething. It doesn't have a lot of play value for her, but she did love all its little loops for easy teething when she was still having a little trouble getting things into her mouth. Now she's six months, sitting independently and mouthing everything with ease, but she still likes to chew on this one when her gums are bothering her. I would highly recommend it as a first toy -- we would have gotten much more use out of it had we bought it a couple of months earlier.
on October 11, 2015
This is a wonderful toy for babies who are able to grab and hold things. There are so many loops that aim is unimportant -- anywhere your baby grabs will be positively reinforced. Once your baby starts teething, the soft plastic loops are nice and chewy. It's also nice for in the car, because it's more difficult for your baby to drop it and lose it. If your baby loses her grip, the toy falls into her lap as she rides in the carseat, and she can easily reach out and grab it again.
on March 2, 2012
My son thoroughly seems to enjoy this toy (that I bought on a whim) and he is only 16 weeks old. He has quite a lot of fun grabbing this from various angles and, of course, trying to eat it. But the toy also bounces and he seems to take pleasure in tossing it just so he can watch it bounce. It is easy for his little fingers to grasp and as I mentioned, seems perfectly safe. The colorful bands seem to be pretty secure and the inside block component has a small rattle.

My husband didn't understand that this was a toy for a baby and thought I had purchased some weird model (which I admit, somehow this reminds me of a diagram of an atom).

In any event, I am happy with my purchase because my son seems to enjoy this (and he's not super interested in toys).
on November 3, 2015
We bought this for our 4 month old and it is simply perfect! Unlike other toys, It's light and flexible so he can hold it on his own and I don't have to worry about him bonking it on his head or face. It is colorful and has a nice rattle sound to get his attention. I'll hook it to a small chain of rings and he loves holding it and playing "tug of war". He also loves to chomp on the bendy tubes, which are perfectly sized and there aren't any pointy parts that can get him in the eyes like other teethers! I also like that it is easy to clean. This toy is wonderful!
on July 16, 2016
Great toy for very young babies. My son is 5 months old and this is definitely his favorite toy and has been since he began to show interest in grasping objects about 2.5 months ago. This toy is light and the tubes are small so it is very easy for small hands to hold onto and then pull to their mouths. My son loves to chew on the tubes of this also.
VINE VOICEon February 12, 2016
I did not initially think much of this toy when it arrived. I ordered based on other positive reviews. It turned into our baby's favorite toy. The rings created by the design are easy to grab with one or two tiny hands. He is very content with this. It keeps his attention for longer than other rattles and toys targeted for babies we currently have. I am very pleased with this purchase.