Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

Manhattan Toy Skwish Color Burst

on December 6, 2017
My son loves this thing. It's better than those O balls. He can grab it super easily but also can manage to stick it in his mouth! He's 5 months old and has been able to enjoy it since around 4 months. His cousins love it even as older kids so it was definitely money well spent! I would recommend it to anyone. I also love that the colors on this one are a bit subdued and neutral. It would make a great gift too!
review image
on April 25, 2016
My 7 month old son really enjoys this toy. It is durable, has lasted through his throwing, hitting it on the ground and dropping from his high chair. The colors are vibrant. This is not the first toy we have purchased from Manhattan Toy and it likely won't be the last.
on July 8, 2015
Nice size and colors. Very light weight. My 4 month old baby boy is fascinated by it and seems to really enjoy it. Classic toy to have. Colors are more pleasing in person than in advertised photo.
review imagereview image
on January 1, 2016
This is an amazing toy for any young child. It works great for there cognitive development and works great as a teether when it comes to that time. The colors are nice and vibrant and keeps the child's attention for a great amount of time.
on September 27, 2012
After failed attempts with the rubber Sophie Giraffes, I bought this after reading several reviews. I read both positive and negative and see if there is a trend. This toy was so easy for my tiny baby to grasp onto. I was worried that he might choke on the wooden balls but he never did. He is almost 5 months and still LOVES this toy. I put it by his feet in the car seat and it keeps him occupied while traveling. He talks, laughs, and coos while he is playing with it.
on March 4, 2011
My daughter might be a little too old for this toy. She was 15 months old when I purchased it. Keep in mind that all children are different and what entertains them can vary so much! I think this is a great little toy. My daughter has a very short attention span (most toddlers do) and she doens't play with it often. I do think if I had introduced it earlier on, she might have played with it more. Who knows, maybe she will play with it more as she gets older! I would still recommend this toy. It is nicely constructed and I love the colors!
on September 28, 2017
My 5 month old loves this!!!
on January 15, 2016
This is one of my little guys favorite toys, we have purchased a couple of these and given them as gifts for our other friends and relatives that have had kids as well.
on April 2, 2015
I have this rattle in the classic colors as well. My baby prefers the classic colors over these pastel colors. I think babies are drawn to bright primary colors, so that may be something to keep in mind.
on January 9, 2010
This is a great first toy for babies as it helps eye/hand coordination and since it is multi colored it catches the childs eye. It is safe and babies like to put it in thier mouth,which so far has not harmed my grandson.. I bought this for Christmas and he has played with it alot, it is still in one piece.. But as with any toy that has many small ,parts , I would not recommend un-supervised play .