Manic Panic Virgin Snow Hair Toner - Blonde Toner
|Price:||($3.12 / Fl Oz)|
|You Save:||$3.40 (21%)|
- MANIC PANIC VIRGIN SNOW BLUE-TINTED TONER: Designed to help eliminate brassy tones on the lightest level 10 blonde. Virgin Snow, like all our shades, doubles as a deep conditioning mask while dyeing your hair.
- SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE: This semi permanent hair dye formula gradually fades in 4-6 weeks because it does not penetrate the cortex of your hair, but simply rests on top of the hair shaft.
- MIXABLE COLORS & TONES: Customize dark, light, long or short hair with this ready-to-use, no-mix Manic Panic hair dye. Create a softer pastel color of your chosen shade by adding Manic Panic Pastel-izer.
- CRUELTY FREE, VEGAN FORMULA – This color cream hair dye features vegan ingredients tested on celebrities, not animals. Made in the USA, hair color is PPD & ammonia-free, paraben-free, gluten-free resorcinol-free, phthalate-free and PETA accredited.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Virgin Snow Toner will only work properly on hair that has been pre-lightened to a level 9/10 platinum blonde (like the color of the inside of a banana peel) with Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kits.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Sisters and New York City natives Tish and Snooky Bellomo have been America’s darlings of creative hair color, and punk rock pioneers and tastemakers since their days in the original Blondie band line-up in the mid 70s. They went on to start the world’s first alternative beauty brand, Manic Panic.
What makes our product unique?Independently and female owned and operated, Manic Panic continues to be the leader of the creative color revolution. Its legendary hair color has remained 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free since its inception, with more shades than any of its imitators.
Why we love what we do?Tish and Snooky are devoted to encouraging individuality, creativity, and self-expression. They have been empowering multiple generations for over 40 years.“We don’t just sell it, we live it!” has always been their motto.
Tested on celebrities, not animals.
- Vegan, Cruelty Free
- Peta Certified
- PPD & Ammonia Free
- Gluten-free resorcinol-free
- PETA accredited
Classic High Voltage - Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Cream
Virgin Snow is a blue-tinted toner designed to help eliminate brassy tones on the lightest level 10 blonde. Virgin Snow, like all our shades, doubles as a deep conditioning mask while dyeing your hair. Use Virgin Snow to create a cool-toned canvas that can give you better results before dyeing bright colors or to simply brighten your blonde.
- Semi - Permanent Hair Color Cream
- Blue-Tinted Toner
- Doubles as a Deep Conditioning Mask
FAQ: Do I have to pre-lighten my hair before coloring?
Applying Manic Panic hair color to pre-lightened hair is the best way to assure that you will achieve the vibrant results that you see on our color swatches. Lightening with our Flash Lightning Kits to a pale blonde (level 9-10) will give the most intense results.
How to Dye Your Hair:
1. Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
2. Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous.
3. Put on gloves and apply Manic Panic Hair Color using a tint brush making sure hair is thoroughly saturated.
4. Comb through the hair color to make sure it is evenly applied. The cream may become slightly frothy.
5. Cover hair with a plastic cap and leave on for 30-45 minutes. For more intensity, add heat.
6. Rinse with cool water away from your face and body until water runs clear. Do not shampoo.
7. Style as desired. To prevent color transfer or bleeding, always make sure your hair is completely dry.
Use a hair dryer to evenly apply heat for 5-10 minutes of your processing time. This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand. Make sure to allow the hair to cool completely before rinsing out color.
|Classic High Voltage||Amplified Cream Formula||Amplified Cream Formula Coloring Kit|
|Benefits||Hair Color Conditioning Cream||Hair Color Conditioning Cream||Hair Color Conditioning Cream w/ Coloring Kit|
|Strength||Semi-Permanent||Semi-Permanent - 30% more pigments and last 30% longer then Classic High Voltage||Semi-Permanent - 30% more pigments and last 30% longer then Classic High Voltage|
|How Long Does It Last||4-6 weeks on pre-lightened hair||6-8 weeks on pre-lightened hair||6-8 weeks on pre-lightened hair|
|Colors in the Collection||49+ Shades||23+ Shades||23+ Shades|
|Size||4 fl. oz.||4 fl. oz.||4 fl. oz.|
|Vegan & Cruelty Free Formula||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 36 months - 15 years
- Item model number : 612600110333
- UPC : 885821681788 701729409401 612600110333 785525828307 698798560464
- Manufacturer : Getting Fit
- ASIN : B006E5HUP8
Best Sellers Rank:
#24,684 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #251 in Hair Color
- Customer Reviews:
Do a strand test before you apply to all your hair
1) Shampoo hair using a deep cleansing shampoo. Apply to freshly washed & dried hair 2) Empty desired amount into coloring bowl and apply evenly with a tint brush 3) Do not apply to scalp, but 1/2 inch from the scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy. 4) Cover hair in a plastic cap. Leave on 30 minutes or longer. For more intensity add heat 5) Rinse hair in cold water away from face and body until it runs almost clear
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the product, the most common complaint I see regarding Manic Panic dye is it “not showing up.” It doesn’t matter if you’re natural blonde, you will need bleach to make the dye look as pictured. You need your hair to be bleached to a level 9 or 10 for the BEST RESULTS.
The reviews boo-hooing about their child having her life ruined over hair dye are ridiculously dramatic. Read instructions, they are there for a reason.
(first pic is after Manic Panic Virgin Snow, second pic is before)
On the bright side, my hair feels softer than it did before using the Manic Panic.
By my own fault, this package was smaller than expected. It’s enough for one use if you have short and thick hair, like myself.
I would only use this if you already have platinum hair and if it’s one solid color. I used Manic Panic in the past and have never had good experiences. I saw the positive reviews and assumed that they had stepped up their game.
I purchased the Ultra-Violet for my daughter in the same order. Didn't do anything for her hair either, just dyed her scalp a vibrant purple.
Top reviews from other countries
Takes the brittle feeling away from newly bleached hair . I have a feather cut with long fringe and side feathers but as you can see, even on my back crop the result was beautiful! Would defo recommend!
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.