BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on June 6, 2010
I purchased this as a gift for my wife for Mother's Day. She learned about it from a cooking class she took. We use is sparingly, but the taste is tremendous. It is better than any other balsamic vinegar I've ever had and I lived in Italy for 2 years. I highly recommend it if you want to spend this much on a product like this.
on July 25, 2011
I purchased this Balsamic Vinegar hoping that it would be similar in taste to D.O.C. qualty, 12 year old vinegars. I knew by the price that it wasn't actually aged, otherwise it would have cost four times more. Unfortunately, there was no similarity between a good quality Balsamic Vinegar and this product. I even had a blind taste test to prove it.

There is a chain of stores called Oliviers & Co. that sells a $35 bottle of Balsamic Vinegar that is ten times better than this product. I would also recommend Colavita's vinegar over this brand for 1/3 the price.

Finally, it is customary for fine vinegars to have the number of years aged on the label or in the name. For these guys to call the Balsamic #12 is rude and misleading. For that reason alone I would add caution to your purchase..
on November 30, 2013
There are much better balsamic vinegars for this price. I used it for dressing - it's not good for much else.
on June 28, 2016
my favorite
on December 20, 2012
This is not in the category of a great balsamic. I've been looking for a really good one that is not extra expensive. I can buy this quality for less at our local gourmet store.
on November 25, 2013
Delicious, but I thought I was getting two bottles (my misread, I guess) ! I use this vinegar in many ways - all good!
on October 22, 2010
This is a great taste of Italy. Perfect for the price. This makes the best salads! I'm so glad to have found this here.Manicardi Aged Balsamic Vinegar #12 I'm a happy customer!
on November 6, 2014
Fabulous. So good!
on July 17, 2014
Love this stuff.
on September 13, 2010
I was looking for a balsamic vinegar that was better than grocery store quality but not too pricey. This vinegar has a wonderful flavor- I highly recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.