Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on March 7, 2015
Talk about a healing balm for a saggy, crushed, defeated and lethargic sprit. This song pulled me out of my doldrums and lifted me into the stratosphere! Think of it as a double-shot expresso or five hour energy for the soul. Sometimes you just need a reminder.
on October 13, 2012
The first time I heard Manifesto, I loved it! It gives God praise and honor by reciting the Lord's prayer thru music in a very effective, upbeat way. I'm sure everyone who hears it will also love it.
on November 24, 2012
The words are terrific to this powerful, driven, (but not over driven) beat. Has a really nice rhythm and is one of those songs that you find yourself singing when there isn't any music going.
on May 26, 2013
Love this song!!! I listen to it over and over and never get tired of hearing it. I may end up getting the whole album if it is like this song.
on November 7, 2012
I love this song! This is a Biblical description of who Christians are. Sometimes we forget and bend to the world. But God wants us to stand firm. Awesome song.
on December 5, 2012
My kids, husband & I all sing along to this song. We all already knew most of the words because we know the Lord's prayer! LOVE, LOVE this song!
on November 12, 2012
this song is awsome, gets me pumped everytime I hear it. The louder the better, and hearing live will really give you the chills. a must have.
on March 7, 2013
When I first heard this song on K-LOVE I was hooked and had to have it. When I want to rock out, I listen to this.
on July 31, 2014
Exhilarating sound.
on January 7, 2012
One of the best songs of the year. Love the Lord's Prayer at the end. The family and I sing A---MEN out loud.