- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds, 16oz; 10g Plant-Based Protein & 12g Omegas per Serving, Whole 30 Approved, Vegan, Keto, Paleo, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- HEMP HAS MORE PROTEIN THAN CHICKEN GRAM FOR GRAM AND IT’S A PLANT: With 10g of plant protein per serving, hemp hearts have two times more protein than chia or flax. These super seeds also offer 12g Omegas 3 & 6 and only 1g of carbs per serving
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: Hemp is a super seed packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats and other vital nutrients. Hemp Hearts are an excellent source of Iron, Niacin, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, and Zinc.
- VERSATILE & TASTY: Experiencing the benefits of hemp is easy. With a light, nutty flavor that complements almost any dish, Hemp Hearts are the perfect boost to any meal. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, yogurt or blend them into smoothies
- SHELF-STABLE & READY TO EAT: Manitoba Harvest shelled hemp seeds are shelf-stable and ready to eat, making them a must-have addition to any pantry
- A FIT FOR A VARIETY OF DIETS & LIFESTYLES: Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Paleo Certified, Gluten Free, Vegan, Whole 30 Approved and Kosher
- STRONG VALUES: At Manitoba Harvest we believe in cultivating the world in which we want to live. As a Certified B-Corp with a net zero carbon footprint, sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our mission is to transform consumer health through the power of hemp. With 20+ years of experience, we pride ourselves on bringing you the freshest and highest quality hemp food products on the market.
- Non-GMO: 362, FoodChain ID, Inc, 2019
- B-Corp: B Corporations, July 2014
Manitoba Harvest Natural Hemp Hearts
Good things come to those who hemp! Passionate and purposeful in the pursuit of better nutrition, Manitoba Harvest brings you all natural Hemp Hearts. In comparison to chia and flax seeds, these small, but mighty hemp seeds have two times the protein, 40 percent more Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, significantly less carbs, and 70 percent more iron. Hemp Seeds are a power-packed addition to smoothies, yogurt, salad and more.
- Non-GMO verified
- Gluten Free
- B-Corp certified
Simple Hemp Pesto Dressing
Liven up your salad with this zesty dressing
Booster Blue Smoothie
Kick-start your morning with this protein packed smoothie
Savory Avocado Toast
Move aside peanut butter, we've got a new powerhouse in town
|Hemp Yeah! Bars||Hemp Yeah! Granola||Hemp Oil Softgel||Hemp Oil||Hemp Yeah! Max Protein Powder||Hemp Yeah! Max Fiber Protein Powder|
|You may also be interested in||Dipped in Fair Trade dark chocolate, these bars contain an abundance of nutritious nuts and seeds for an incredible taste and texture||High quality, organic ingredients like pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, quinoa, and Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts||Rich source of Omegas 3 & 6, perfect for on the go!||Cold pressed and cold filtered with no added preservatives or dyes||20g of plant-based protein to help you power through your day||Blend into your favorite smoothie recipe for that extra boost of protein and fiber|
These versatile seeds will add nutrition and a rich nutty taste to any meal! Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, or yogurt, or blend them into smoothies. Shelling the hemp seed produces the most nutritious and tender part of the seed, the heart. Hemp Hearts taste great, are easy to use, and nutritious too! There’s no need to grind or cook Hemp Hearts, they’re ready to eat straight from the bag and are simple to incorporate into your diet. Try sprinkling them on salads, cereal, or yogurt or blend them into smoothies. The only limit is your imagination. Hemp Hearts may look little, but they contain 10 grams of Plant Based Protein and 10 grams of Omega-3 and Omega-6 per 30 gram serving (more than a comparable serving of flax or chia). Manitoba Harvest is the world’s largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our own line of hemp foods. Our producer partners deliver whole seed directly to our state-of-the-art, BRC (the highest level of food safety and quality certification in the world) certified facility. Hemp Hearts, as with all Manitoba Harvest products, is Non-GMO Project Verified.
Product detailsSize:16 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.09 x 2.95 x 10.04 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 104209-2
- Department : Men, women, unisex-adult
- UPC : 090952307333 697658201219 090952307326 090952307074 885380227120 602261436002
- Manufacturer : Manitoba Harvest
- ASIN : B00856TSCC
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#704 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Hemp Seeds
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Refrigerator after open
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Peachy on May 21, 2018
By violinsoldier on October 26, 2018
By Rockin' Robin on July 5, 2017
Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance.
More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cows milk or any other high protein food
Rich in Vitamin E
Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods.
Top reviews from other countries
I would recommend if money is no issue
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.