Manitobah Mukluks Women's Half Wrap Muk Pull-On Boot,BLACK,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Suede and rabbit fur
- Crepe sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8 1/2" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1/8"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Traditionally worn for hunting in the snow, Canadian Aboriginals have been enjoying the warmth and comfort of Manitobah Mukluks for hundreds of years. These boots are inspired and handmade by the Aboriginals of Canada. Every pair is unique and individually crafted to the highest quality. Traditionally made using the finest suede, rabbit fur, and sheepskin, Manitobah Mukluks provide the ultimate in comfort and style.
- Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 12.7 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 pounds
- ASIN: B00266OQCO
- Item model number: Half Wrap Muk
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 19, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They look great with a skirt and wool tights, but also are good if you fold your jeans into them. Best boot ever!