|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$40.04 & FREE Shipping|
- Natural rabbit fur (Fur Origin: Korea)/Dyed lamb shearling (Fur Origin: China)
- Crepe sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Sheepskin shearling foot lining
- Beaded foot
- Rabbit fur trim
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Your feet will thank you with Manitobah Mukluks' Metis Mocs. This fabulous moccasin features a soft suede upper with beautiful beading. The shearling lining and super-soft rabbit fur trim keep your toes toasty and warm, while the durable crepe sole lets you travel from indoors to out.
Traditionally worn for hunting in the snow, Canadian Aboriginals have been enjoying the warmth and comfort of Mukluks for hundreds of years. These boots are Inspired and handmade by the Aboriginals of Canada. Every pair is unique and individually crafted.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003DA4XIY
- Item model number: Metis Mocs
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have an old pair I wore out. This is my second pair. Warm, soft on tired feet, beautiful. They are good for all widths because they are med but if you have wide feet like mine... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Debbie Empey
I purchased these slippers through Amazon. I chose the Manitaboh Mukluks because I wanted a quality pair of slippers for our rather cold winters. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Candice S Carr
Buyer Beware: I bought two of these Metis moccassins from Amazon. Product description said made in Canada. The products I received were made in China. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tania D.
I have several Manitobah shoes and the soles on these are not what I expected. I have a few with Vibram soles and a few with the Crepe soles, and these are not rubbery crepe soles... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Supergirlkara
love these moccasins! they are beautifully made, and fit perfectly. Exactly what I was looking for, and better yet, from Manitoba!Published 15 months ago by savvydetour
Beautiful and warm. Slightly large but I'm just wearing them in and they will soon form to my foot. I already want another pairPublished 16 months ago by Zen Syd