|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.95 - $80.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Vibram sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Traditionally worn for hunting in the snow, Canadian Aboriginals have been enjoying the warmth and comfort of Manitobah Mukluks for hundreds of years. These boots are inspired and handmade by the Aboriginals of Canada. Every pair is unique and individually crafted to the highest quality. Traditionally made using the finest suede, rabbit fur, and sheepskin, Manitobah Mukluks provide the ultimate in comfort and style.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E9ADQO4
- Item model number: Sunshine Moccasin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered a size 10. They were mark 10 but we're closer to a 7. These shoes are made in another country. The size is way off and the quality is not there.Published 5 months ago by K.A.Talley
I love these shoes! They were a bit tight at first, as I assumed, but they stretched out perfectly!Published 20 months ago by Vanessa Cisneros