Mann Release Technologies Ease Release 200 14 fl. oz.
|Price:||$13.20 + $7.49 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.53 (21%)|
- Mann Ease Release 200 Aerosol Clear Mold Release Spray
- Will release polyurethane elastomers, epoxy resin, polyester resins, RTV silicones, rubber, and thermoplastic polymers
- Excellent release. Effective on urethane, silicone and metal molds.
- Easy to Apply. Fast Drying.
- Effective over a broad temperature range from 70°F to 500°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ease Release 200 is an excellent general purpose release agent for making molds and casting parts. This product will release polyurethane elastomers, polyurethane foam, epoxy resin, polyester resins, platinum silicones, rubber and thermoplastic polymers. Ease release 200 is effective on aluminum, chrome, platinum silicone, epoxy, rubber and steel molds.Ease Release 200 is easy to apply, fast drying and effective over a broad temperature range from 70°F to 500°F.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Used with Smooth-On OOMOO 30.
The Rubber Mold peeled off effortlessly.
Steps I used:
1. Ensure surface is clean of debri/dust/grime. And finally Dry.
2. Sprayed 2 Coats.
3. Used a fine bristle brush to brush all surfaces.
4. Sprayed 1 last coat.
5. Poured the mixed Oomoo 30, allowed to cure.
6. Peeled away effortlessly.
Will definitely ONLY buy this again. It's pricey but Guarantees the Results I need.
Oomoo 30 is too expensive to risk wasting with 3rd party or cheaper brands when dealing with over 20 pints of mixed Formula.
Heck spray a second time to make sure you got it everywhere.
5/13/17 update..This worked wonders with Brownells AcraGlass, Glass bedding compound.
The rifle all but popped out of the stock when it was done.
Easy to clean up afterwards also. This is now my GO TO release agent.
Most recent customer reviews
Could not find this product on any store shelf, so the shipping costs are worth it.Read more