Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Manna Pro Medicated Chick Starter Crumbles, 5 Lb
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $9.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Medicated with Amprolium
- 18 percent protein for weight gain and muscle development
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development
- Do not use Amprolium in feeds containing bentonite
- For all classes of poultry
- For the development of active immunity to coccidiosis
- Increases rate of weight gain
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Chick Starter & Non-Medicated Starter
Offering two Great Options for Chicks!
Medicated Chick Starter
Medicated (with Amprolium) complete crumble for chicks for 0 to 8 weeks. 18% Protein for weight gain and muscle development. Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
NEW Non-Medicated Starter
Non-medicated; perfect for mixed flocks. No added antibiotics. 18% Protein for weight gain and muscle development. Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
- Because Manna Pro understands that how to feed chicks is a personal decision!
- Manna Pro now offers medicated and nonmedicated options for newborn poultry
- Convenient 5 lb. size! Packages are re-sealable and are stand-up for improved impact on shel
Manna Pro 5 LB chick starter feed is for all classes of poultry. It's formulated for the development of active immunity to coccidiosis, for increased rate of weight gain, and for improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens. Great for chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Comes in a resealable package.
Top customer reviews
As a first time chick owner, I did not realize how much these little gals eat! I have six chicks and they go through one of these bags about every ten days. We ordered three bags on our second order so that we would be stocked up. Just an FYI!
Being able to order from Amazon has been great. Our local grain store is only semi-reliable about chicken feed, so I like to have some coming from Amazon during chick season in case the local store is giving me their "the truck didn't come today" story.
Manna Pro seems to be a good company. I have used some of their other products, and they have always been consistently good quality.
Originally bought for my 5 chicks and 4 of them are still alive 3 months later.
The only reason i didnt give it 5 stars is because it cost around $11 dollars online and i found
a purina medicated 50 pound bag at a local feed store for $17 dollars.
Do some research and try to find a local feed store because the prices are way cheaper than online.