- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 2
- Lexile Measure: 550L (What's this?)
- Series: Way To Be!: Manners
- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Picture Window Books (January 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1404835539
- ISBN-13: 978-1404835535
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 10 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #91,332 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Manners at the Table (Way To Be!: Manners) Paperback – January 1, 2007
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Carrie Finn never thought that she would write books, much less books for children. However, after spending so much time with her 13 nieces and nephews, something must have rubbed off on her. She’s now the author of 10 titles for Picture Window Books. Carrie has been teaching college writing since 1999 and continues to enjoy helping others with their writing. She stays busy by throwing pottery on the wheel, playing the piano, baking bread from scratch, and talking to the miniature donkeys on the farm near her house. Carrie currently lives in Waterloo, Iowa, with her husband and trusty sidekick, Dan.
Browse award-winning titles. See more