Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 61-70 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 344 reviews
on October 25, 2016
This is a comedy starring Rock Hudson. I find it funny and a good movie to spend a relaxing time.
on March 12, 2013
Looking for an old movie my family enjoyed to watch years ago. Found it here at Amazon and was in expensive. It was a hard to find title, came in a brand new retail box with pictures and movie summary just like in a video store unlike some of my other DVD purchases that have come in a paper jacket that look like it was pirated. Delivery was fast and entire experience was great!
on September 26, 2016
If you like old movies, it's cheesy and makes you forget about your problems for the run of the movie.
on August 21, 2016
Screw ball comedy of the type that was made by Hollywood for many years, but now has just faded away. A shame.
on May 27, 2013
Rock Hudson and Paula Prentiss have great comedic timing and are fun to watch in this old fashioned Howard Hawks film. I read that Hawks supposedly wanted Cary Grant as the lead, but I thoroughly enjoyed Rock Hudson in this updated version of "Bringing Up Baby". I remember seeing this movie with my parents, so it was great fun to watch this film again.
on June 1, 2015
This was brought as a gift for my mom. But I saw a lot of these years ago, and they where good old movies.
on July 2, 2013
Good movie. I have been trying to find it for years but finally found it on Amazon as a DVD.
For some reason it was not available on Amazon Prime over the internet ?
I seen the movie many years ago and wanted to see it again.

There are a couple more movies that I remember that I want to see again but I can't find them anywhere.
on May 25, 2015
"Man's Favorite Sport" has everything a 1960s screwball comedy needs: Paula Prentiss. 'Nuff said.
on November 15, 2013
I laughed my butt off, this is a great movie it is clean no bad words or sex or naked bodies, it is easy to sit and watch all the way thru, these older movies have a lot to offer in the way of family movies or for the older folks that do not like all the new movies with violence and cussing so it will be good for any age.
on February 20, 2014
Paula Prentiss and Rock Hudson -- what's not to like?? I bought this for my elderly dad and I to watch, and we both enjoyed it! Didn't have to worry about any bad language or "uncomfortable" scenes -- this movie was just good, clean entertainment. Wish that they still made movies like this!