Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Mantak Chia
Bio from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Customers Also Bought Items By
At last, simple physical and psychological techniques that allow men to fulfill their dreams and women's fantasies.
Learn to Separate Orgasm and Ejaculation! Enjoy Increased Vitality and Longevity! Become Multi-Orgasmic Now!
• The first book to reveal in the West the Taoist techniques that enable women to cultivate and enhance their sexual energy
• Reveals Taoist secrets for shortening menstruation, reducing cramps, and compressing more chi into the ovaries for greater sexual power
• Teaches the practice of total body orgasm
For thousands of years the sexual principles and techniques presented here were taught by Taoist masters in secret only to a small number of people (sworn to silence), in the royal courts and esoteric circles of China. This is the first book to make this ancient knowledge available to the West.
The foundation of healing love is the cultivation, transformation, and circulation of sexual energy, known as jing. Jing energy is creative, generative energy that is vital for the development of chi (vital life-force energy) and shen (spiritual energy), which enables higher practices of spiritual development. Jing is produced in the sexual organs, and it is energy women lose continually through menstruation and child bearing. Mantak Chia teaches powerful techniques developed by Taoist masters for the conservation of jing and how it is used to revitalize women's physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Among the many benefits conferred by these practices are a reduction in the discomfort caused by menstruation and the ability to attain full-body orgasm.
Through a series of tailor-made techniques and exercises that will increase chi or "life energy," readers will learn how to reach intense, prolonged, whole-body orgasms. This is a book to help all women reach their true sexual potential—and discover a more blissful and fulfilling way of living in their bodies.
• Explains how to circulate the life force, or chi, by balancing yang (male) and yin (female) currents of bioenergy
• Includes an overview of the complete Taoist body/mind/spirit system along with newly refined methods of activating the life force
• The sequel to the classic Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao
In 1983, Mantak Chia introduced the “Microcosmic Orbit” to the West. Prior to that time, most of the Eastern energy practices transmitted to the West were incomplete, dealing only with the ascending yang/masculine channel, which shoots life-force energy up the spine. The Microcosmic Orbit showed practitioners how to establish the descending yin/feminine channel of the life-force energy loop. Within Taoist systems, cultivating feminine energy has always been seen as the key to gaining balance and wholeness.
Healing Light of the Tao presents the more advanced methods of chi cultivation in the Microcosmic Orbit, offering a full understanding of Taoist spiritual theory through its comprehensive overview of the complete Taoist body/mind/spirit system. The book also includes more advanced meditation methods for absorbing the higher frequencies of Earth Force, Cosmic Force, and Universal Force (Heavenly chi) into the basic orbit. It establishes a spiritual science that not only emphasizes practical benefits to health, sexual vitality, and emotional balance, but also shows how changes made in the energy body can lead to physical rejuvenation that the Taoists called immortality.
• Includes fully illustrated instructions for exercises to clear energetic blockages of the male reproduction organs, restore function, reduce prostate enlargement, and prevent prostate gland cancer
• Presents a routine of exercises to be practiced daily as well as guidance on supporting your practice with nutritional and herbal supplements
• Explains how these techniques can forestall the need for surgery in early stages of prostate disease
Age need not be a death sentence for men’s sexual health and vitality. Taoist Master Mantak Chia and William U. Wei explain how to use the energetic and physical practice of Chi Kung to not only maintain a flourishing sex life well into old age but also reduce prostate enlargement and prevent prostate gland cancer.
With fully illustrated step-by-step instructions, the authors provide exercises and techniques to open the energetic pathways connected to the male reproductive organs and clear the energy blockages that lead to sexual dysfunction and illness. They explain how to perform sexual energy and prostate gland massages and detail stretching exercises and the practice of chi weight lifting--attaching weights to the penis and scrotum to enhance sexual vigor. They explain that while these techniques are primarily preventive, they can also act to regenerate and restore function, forestalling the need for surgery in early stages of prostate disease. The authors present a routine of exercises to be practiced daily as well as guidance on supporting your practice with nutritional and herbal supplements.
• Presents exercises that dissolve the physical and mental tensions that can cause energy blockages and unhealthy chi flow
• Shows how to recognize illness at its inception on the organ level and how to balance the emotions to heal it
The Inner Smile is a practice that focuses gratitude and joy on the internal organs to resolve the physical and mental tensions that can lead to illness. In Taoism negative emotions--anger, sadness, depression, fear, and worry--are seen as low-grade energy that causes chronic disease and steals our major life force by creating energy blockages. Master Mantak Chia shows that the internal awareness produced by the simple yet powerful Inner Smile meditation practice flushes the organs of poisonous negative energy that may be blocking chi energy flow in order to nourish the entire body.
Just as a genuine outer smile transmits positive energy and has the power to warm and heal, an inner smile produces a high grade of energy that promotes powerful internal healing, deep relaxation, happiness, and longevity. Smiling to the organs and thanking them for the work they do helps to reawaken the intelligence of the body, which, once activated, can dissipate emotional imbalances and inner disharmony before serious illness manifests.
• Organized by level and chi kung system for quick reference during practice or teaching
• Includes 220 exercises from more than 20 of Master Chia’s practice systems, including the Inner Smile, the Six Healing Sounds, the Microcosmic Orbit, Chi Self-Massage, Cosmic Detox, and Iron Shirt Chi Kung
• Covers all of the basic exercises in the Universal Tao’s first 6 levels of instruction
Organized progressively by level and system for quick reference during practice or teaching, this illustrated guide covers all of the foundational exercises in the Universal Healing Tao’s first 6 levels of instruction.
Keyed to the corresponding book for each complete practice, such as Healing Light of the Tao and Chi Self-Massage, this guide includes 220 exercises from more than 20 of Master Mantak Chia’s practice systems, including the Inner Smile, the Six Healing Sounds, the Microcosmic Orbit, Iron Shirt Chi Kung, Wisdom Chi Kung, Tao Yin, Chi Nei Tsang, Cosmic Detox, Bone Marrow Nei Kung, Cosmic Healing, Tendon Nei Kung, and Karsai Nei Kung.
Offering a comprehensive reference to the beginning and intermediate practices of the Universal Healing Tao, this book allows you to build a regular Taoist practice combining internal and external chi and sexual energy exercises from the full range of Master Chia’s teachings, enabling you to purify, transform, regenerate, and transcend not only your own energy but the energy around you as well.
• Presents techniques to clear blockages in the body’s energy flow
• Includes illustrated exercises to relieve common ailments, revitalize the organs, and enable readers to take charge of their own health and well-being
• Focuses on the navel center, where negative emotions, stress, and illness accumulate
The techniques of Chi Nei Tsang evolved in Asia during an era when few physicians were available and people had to know how to heal themselves. Many people today have symptoms that modern medicine is not able to cure because a physical source for the problem is not easily found. The energies of negative emotions, stress, and tension--all common in modern life--and the weight of past illness accumulate in the abdominal center, causing energy blockages and congestion. When this occurs, all vital functions stagnate and myriad problems arise. By practicing the techniques of Chi Nei Tsang, this stagnation is removed and the vital organs surrounding the navel center are detoxified and rejuvenated.
Master Chia teaches readers how to avoid absorbing negative energies from others and take full charge of their health through the self-healing techniques of Chi Nei Tsang. He offers fully illustrated exercises that show how to detoxify the internal organs and clear the energy (chi) channels throughout the body. He also presents methods for balancing emotions, managing stress, and observing the body in order to recognize, ameliorate, and prevent maladies before they become a problem.
• Explores how to help balance your birth chi through your eating habits as well as explaining how foods address your five-element energetic profile
• Provides detailed food lists based on ancient Taoist wisdom that reveal their effect on the Yin, Yang, and five-element energies
• Shows how your five-element energies outline your life and influence success in relationships and at work
We are each born with a unique combination of heavenly and earthly energies defined by the five elements and dictated by the universe at the moment you take your first breath. This “birth chi” can be calculated using the year, month, day, and time of your birth, and it reveals your personal profile of health and emotional strengths and weaknesses as well as the energy cycles you will encounter throughout your life.
In this Inner Alchemy astrology nutrition guide, Master Mantak Chia and Christine Harkness-Giles explore how to strengthen your birth chi through your eating habits, revealing which foods will address imbalances in your five-element organ energy profile. The authors explain which organs are connected with each element--fire, earth, metal, water, and wood--and provide detailed food lists based on ancient Taoist wisdom that reveal the energetic temperature, flavor, and organ related to many common foods and superfoods. They emphasize the importance of local, seasonal, and fresh foods and of yin-yang balance for health. The authors illustrate the five elements’ characteristics through sample profiles for celebrities such as Paul McCartney and Meryl Streep, along with Taoist nutritional recommendations based on their charts. The authors also explore how your Inner Alchemy astrology profile determines your life and relationships and explain how Inner Alchemy practices and five-element nutrition can improve all aspects of your life.
By eating in line with your personal five-element energetic profile, as part of ancient Inner Alchemy techniques, you can improve health and longevity and strengthen connections with your loved ones and the energies of the cosmos.
• Shows how to transform excess sexual energy (Ching Chi) into self-healing energy
• Presents advanced Cosmic Healing Chi Kung practices, which gather the limitless resources of Cosmic Chi for healing
• Explains how opening of the three tan tiens to the six directions allows personal consciousness to connect directly to higher sources of energy
Taoists consider our sexual energy to be the creative force that we can use to regenerate the body’s internal energy, but we must learn how to harness excess sexual energy and transform it into chi, or life-force energy. When we circulate the sexual energy in the Microcosmic Orbit--a continuous energy loop that runs up the spine and down the front of the body--we transform it into self-healing energy that can be stored in the organs and the three tan tiens: energy centers in the brain, the heart center, and the lower abdomen. The Alchemy of Sexual Energy builds upon Microcosmic Orbit practices discussed in Healing Light of the Tao.
The more we open the flow of our internal energy the more capable we are of connecting to the cosmic energy that exists outside ourselves in the universe. By learning to open the three tan tiens to the six directions, the Taoist practitioner combines mind power with extension of chi to draw cosmic energy into the body. This energy, too, can be stored in the three tan tiens and used as needed for healing. When we learn to flow in this way with the energy of the Tao, life ceases to be a struggle.
• Offers acupressure methods to build intimacy and heighten sexual pleasure.
• Helps couples find their sexual energy potential and physical compatibility.
• Provides techniques to perform time-tested Taoist sexual-spiritual exercises.
• By Mantak Chia, coauthor of The Multi-Orgasmic Man.
The most powerful reflex points on the body are on the sexual organs. While the practice of reflexology is normally associated with massage of the feet, in Sexual Reflexology Mantak Chia gives applications for using the sexual reflex points in lovemaking, transforming sexual intercourse into a form of ecstatic acupressure. By combining the classic Taoist sexual texts with modern reflexology theory, the author provides a unique opportunity for couples to practice sexual intimacy as an act of healing.
Mantak Chia shows how to evaluate a person's sexual energy potential as well as how the size and shape of the sexual organs determine a couple's compatibility. In addition to the specific ecstatic acupressure exercise instructions, he provides thoughtful commentary on ancient Taoist practices that reveal how we can all use our sexual essence to create healthy and loving relationships.